C H A P T E R 16| - The truth

West's P.O.V :

Nakaupo ako,while my assistant is standing holding the files.

West,she's dead. 

Those words make my heart broken into pieces I can't even say a word I
Suddenly think that who was the girl that I have kept for weeks I was so freakin confused.

What did you just say.

Nakita ng mga tauhan mo ang katawan ni cath sa bangin while following the enemies and I confirmed that they did kill Cath.

He said while sounding concern.

Why! Kill that piece of sh*t whoever are you ill definitely find u and I will not show mercy to them just what they did to cath!!!

I will west.

Axe said.

Axe than who's the girl that I have kept for weeks?!

I will find some details about her.

He said then got out of my office.

I can't believe it my love of my life was gone this  time I will take revenge and I will not let them go so easily I will let them feel what is like to be killed.

One hour later:

Its been one hour and I'm still thinking on the hell that girl that I kept for weeks and why he really looked like cath but different styles.

The door suddenly opened to see Axe holding a certificate.He walk closer to me and put the certificate on my office table.

That's the details that I have found.
She's actually Adana M. Konyero and Cath is her little sister.

What the heck in the world did she became Cath sister.

Axa explain all the details and why cath is her sister.

Once he finished to tell all about her and cath.I got up on my seat and walk towards Adana's room to tell all the truth.

Hi guys!!!😉

I  hope you like the chapter and I promise that ill keep you intertain
And keep safe guys I love you see you on the next chapter🤭👋😘😊😉🖋❤