T H R E E [edited]

"W-would you accept m-my love please"

...........

It was silent
That was what the girl received as a response, the silence.
Hyunjin without taking the box or giving an answer, walked to their table.

Everyone then started to whisper.
Someone behind Jeongin said
"And one more shot! When will they understand that they have no chance"

"Poor girl, she really thought that she had a chance....." another one said.

"Yeah......I wouldn't want to be in her place" someone added.

"Everyone knows that Hyunjin had never accepted someone's confession" a girl voice said.

Minho tapped the rejected girl's shoulder with a sight and whispered "huh.....don't cry to much okay"

The girl ran outside of the canteen and everyone returned to eating and talking with their friends.

Jaemin then asked Jeongin
"Oh yeah by the way how old are you?"
"I'm 17, it's my first year of high school" Jeongin replied.

"Great, me, Daehwi, Jisung and of course Dongpyo too and as mentioned Han Jisung's classmate Mingi hyung is in his second year" Jaemin said.

"So M-mingi h-hyung then" Jeongin whispered but loud enough for the others to hear.

"Y-yeah I don't hang out much with people from year 2 or more like San is too jealous if I hang out with some I'll only be with them for class projects" Mingi said

"S-san?" Jeongin questioned

"O-oh yeah my boyfriend" Mingi answered scratching the back of his neck shyly.

With that, they continued talking and eating while learning more about each other.

After lunch

Jeongin and his new friends headed towards their class until Jeongin excused himself to go to the toilet, the others went to their respective class.

During his way there, Jeongin bumped into someone again but this time it caused him to fall.

"Oh no......I'm so so sorry" Jeongin apologized.

"It's okay" a girl voice reassured

Jeongin lifted his head and at his surprise he saw the Hwang Yeji in front of him with Minho's boyfriend.
Jeongin was shocked, he regretted being so clumsy, really, bumping into two people in one day and this time is not anyone but Hwang Yeji herself.

He stood up and apologized again
"I-I'm really really s-sorry, I d-didn't mean to bump into y-you."

"No no really, it's really fine you didn't meant it" Yeji said with a smile.

Jeongin felt reassured, he thought that he was going to be in the blacklist of The Top 3, if they had one, they probably had one, we never know better be sure.

"Are you new here?" Minho's boyfriend, Han asked.

"Y-yes my name is Jeongin, Yang Jeongin" Jeongin replied shyly.

"Nice to meet you then I'm Han Jisung but you can call me Han and this is Yeji" Han said.

"Yes I-I saw you in the canteen b-before and my friends told me about you" Jeongin said.

"Oh I see and no need to stutter we aren't going to do anything bad ya know" Han reassured him.

"I need to go now Han-a, Hyunjin texted me to go back now, he is really overprotective sometimes" Yeji spoke up

"And nice to meet you.......hmm......Jeongin and Oh Hannie can you tell my friends that I'll see them later" Yeji added while leaving.

"Okay" Han said loud enough for the people around then to hear because Yeji was already far.

"I hope we could meet each other again hmm Jeongin right?" Han told him

"Y-yes, nice to meet you" Jeongin replied unsure

Han then waved goodbye to Jeongin and headed to his class. Jeongin went to the toilet and then went to his class still confused and speechless by what happened.

After school finished

Jeongin put his belongings in his backpack and said goodbye to his friends then made his way home.
While walking he was thinking about his first day of school, everything was unexpected but thankfully he made new friends.
He arrived home and greeted his parents.

"How was your first day Jeongin-a" his mom asked curiously.

"It was great mum" Jeongin replied with a big smile.

"That's great, we'll have dinner later, your dad will come back a bit late today so don't worry" his mom said.

"Got it !" He replied.

Jeongin went upstairs and put his backpack in his room and went to take a shower. When he finished he headed to his room and started doing his homeworks. After an 1 hour dinner was ready, he went to eat and said goodnight to his mum then went to sleep because he was a bit tired from waking up early today and decided to put his alarm at 7:20 am for tomorrow.

                ______________________