O N E [edited]

A/N
Hello everybody I know it's been a long time but school was very hectic and I barely have time to relax myself because I also do others activities beside school so I couldn't really edit much but I'll post parts that I already edited and not all at once 'cause I don't want you guys to wait for too long.
Please enjoy and be patient

*btw the story has changed a bit too*

At home 7:00

*ring* *ring* *ring*

The sound of the alarm echoed through the boy's room, his name was Yang Jeongin, 17 years old, an only child, he used to live in Busan, South Korea but had to move to Seoul due to his dad's work.

Despite leaving near his new school, he wanted to wake up earlier today so he would have time to prepare himself for his first day in his new school.
He got up and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and do his morning routine for about 30 minutes, normally it would take him only 15 minutes. After, he went to his closet and wore his new uniform.
He then went to the kitchen and was greeted by his parents.

"Good morning Jeongin-a, did you sleep well ?" his mom asked.

"Morning mum,  I had a great sleep" Jeongin replied with his cute voice.

Jeongin's family was a warm and lovely one, his parents were always very supportive and never judged him.
When he came out saying that he was gay, he was a bit scared of what his parents would say but at his surprise, they didn't say anything but just smiled and told him that it was fine, it was his choice so as long as he was happy they will always be there for him no matter what.

"Morning dad" Jeongin greeted his dad with a smile.

"Morning bud" his dad responded.
Jeongin went to the dining table to have breakfast.

Then his mum spoke up
"Are you ready for your first day love ?"

"I am a bit nervous but it's fine I guess and I'm kinda excited too" Jeongin responded.

Jeongin didn't lie he was very excited to see his new school despite missing his friends from Busan, he wished that his bestfriend, Hueningkai could be here with him but it was fine.

After 30 minutes, he finished his breakfast he headed upstairs, took his backpack and grabbed his phone and wallet then went downstairs and put his shoes on, before leaving the house he said goodbye to his parents and kissed his mom on the cheek then grabbed his keys and headed to school.

After 15 minutes of walk

It was 8:20 am and classes started at 8:45 am, Jeongin arrived in front of the school's gate and god this school was huge, his dad's boss offered to put Jeongin in this school as a way of thanking his dad for being loyal and hard-working for the company for 20 years now, if his dad's boss didn't offered him this he couldn't come to this school because it was way to expensive for his parents, not that they were poor no, they were just normal.

This school is for rich people.

Jeongin entered the school and made his way to the teacher office to receive his schedules and class number.
After receiving everything he needed, he tried to search for his class but on his way he bumped into someone.

"Ohh....I'm so sorry" Jeongin said.
The boy he bumped into has brown fluffy hair and a small face.

"No no it's okay, don't worry" the boy said with a smile.

"Omg!!!! You look so cute, I'm Son Dongpyo by the way, nice to meet you....by the way, are you new because I haven't seen you here before?" He then questioned

"U-mm t-thank you, I'm Yang Jeongin, nice to meet you too.......Y-yes I'm new and I was trying to find my class until I b-bumped into you" Jeongin replied

"Great and do you need some help?"
He then asked

"Y-yes it would be really nice of you, thanks" Jeongin proceeded

Dongpyo then took a look at Jeongin's schedules and saw that he was in one of the middle classes.

"Middle Class 3, that's great we are classmates !" Dongpyo said excitedly.

They then went to their class. While they were walking, Dongpyo explained to Jeongin that this school had 3 level of classes; "normal" classes, "middle" classes and then the "elite" classes.

This school was really for rich because even their normal classes cost already a lot but thanks to his dad's boss he was in one of those middle classes WOW.

Dongpyo also added that normal classes students didn't have the right to come in the middle classes corridors or the elite classes corridors and middle classes didn't have the right to go in the elite classes corridors without authorization but they could go into the normal classes' and theirs obviously, students from elite classes could go where they want. At the canteen they also have reserved place for specific level of classes there is only one place where there is no reserved place and it's the library.

They arrived at their class and took their sits. Dongpyo sat next to Jeongin.
Their teacher came and Jeongin introduced himself to the class, he was a bit shy but then Dongpyo gave him a reassuring smile and he felt more relaxed.
After his introduction the teacher started teaching.

              __________________________ 

[NOT EDITED]

Author note :

Hello everyone I don't know if someone will read this book but thank you anyways for reading it and I'll try to update a lot!
If you have any questions or constructive criticism you can always comment :)