S E V E N [edited]

It's like a routine for Jeongin to stay after school at the library, because of all the homeworks and the amount of subjects he has to catch up to the others.
He came here almost every day, sometimes his friends would stay with him, sometimes he would be alone.
After his encounter with the members of the TOP3 that day, he hasn't seen them that much, he only rarely saw Han but never saw Hyunjin.
He may have a little hope to meet Hyunjin more often because of what the latter said before "I feel like we will meet each other more often", those words were ringing in Jeongin's head.

Jeongin's usual spot in the library was the one near the TOP3 room, because it was calm and nearly no one came to sit here, but he never went inside the room again after that one mistake but he didn't regret it because thanks to that mistake, he was able to talk to Hyunjin and most importantly the latter helped him understand the subjects, he easily understood because of how clearly Hyunjin explained to him, he wish someone was here to explain to him the way he did, especially right now.

It's been three hours that Jeongin was in the library and he of course fell asleep because of how tired he was.

" Does this guy even know how to rest ? " Hyunjin said with a tired sight

Hyunjin made his way to the TOP3 local and came out with a cold americano can and was about to put it against Jeongin's cheek but couldn't help but admired the younger for a bit and decided to take a picture of the sleeping boy.

Jeongin suddenly felt something cold against his skin and woke up immediately, surprised by the cold.
He got even more surprised when his eyes met Hyunjin's, they were only inches apart.

" Finally awake library boy ! " Hyunjin exclaimed stepping away a bit so the younger could have a little more space

" Oh hmm y-yeah sorry " Jeongin said

" Why are you sorry, you didn't do anything wrong? Oh maybe you messed with our group local, Imma check " Hyunjin said teasing the younger a bit

" N-NO ! I haven't done anything " Jeongin responded

" Don't worry I was joking, but you should go home it's already 7pm and it's pretty dark outside, your parents should be worried" Hyunjin said turning his face to the window and saw that the sun has already set

" Y-yeah you're right, thank you for waking me up hmmm Hyunjin hyung ? " He thanked him, hesitating about how he should adress to him properly

" No problem, here your bag do you want me to accompany you? " Hyunjin said handing the younger his bag

" N-No it's okay, I should be fine but thanks " Jeongin replied with a small thankful smile and inside his head was like "OMG THE HWANG TO THE HYUNJIN JUST ASK TO ACCOMPANY ME, OKAY OKAY DUDE STAY CALM."

" See ya then ! " Hyunjin waved goodbye and went out of the library

" Y-Yes bye ! " Jeongin waved back but Hyunjin was already leaving

Jeongin was walking out of the school and was about to take the direction to his house but saw a group of boys who didn't look very kind, there were also girls, they were laughing and joking loudly, Jeongin could hear their conversation and it was not very pleasant to hear all of that horrible thought.

" Hey pretty boy !" One of them yelled when they spotted Jeongin

Jeongin turned away and decided to take another direction to his house, it means that he has to walk for 20 minutes more.

" Fuck this, why do I always have bad luck " He murmured to himself and started walking the other way

On the other hand, the boy from the group tried to catch up to Jeongin
" Hey where are you going I just wanna get to know you " The boy said