Chapter 1

The Love Story started when Aarushi was 21 years old. She was very Elegant and had beautiful eyes.

Karan was a fun loving and joyful guy. He was tall and handsome.

Aarushi and Karan both were Classmates, they had joined one of the best Degree College in India for pursuing their MBA.

Even though both of them didn't speak much at the College, they always used to catch up in Social media, Facebook.

Aarushi was often noticing that Karan was posting some kind of Love feelings in his posts in FB, Aarushi always used to feel like it was something about her, but then she thought it was her imagination and never cared for it.

But after few days, Aarushi got to realize that something was going wrong. All of her other friends at College started coming to her and ended up saying about Karan like-" Please do accept his love, he is the best guy you can get!"

Aarushi was really shocked by hearing those words from her friends. She never had any such feelings on Karan. But his posts on FB always made her feel special and now she realized that those feelings were for her.

But Aarushi wonders "why didn't Karan tell his feelings directly to me?"

Karan Loved her and he never expressed it in front her..instead the whole College knows that he loved her.

Finally one day Aarushi decided to meet Karan and talk about it.

Karan too was eagerly waiting for Aarushi near the College Staircase, she could notice his hands were shivering. As soon as she saw into his eyes, She don't know something happened inside her, may be that strange feeling is called 'Love'.

And suddenly she put her hand on his shivering hand and held it tightly and asked him.."Will you hold this hand forever?"

Karan kissed on her hand and Promised "Your my First Love and you will be my last Love, I would never leave this hand until my last breath."

Karan made this Promise to Aarushi.

They hugged each other, Karan was a tall guy and Aarushi was a short girl, who will come up until his shoulders. Karan told to Aarushi that "he loved her height because whenever he hugs her, he can make her hear his heartbeat that is beating for her!"

This is how they both accepted their Love!

Aarushi's heart always used to beat faster whenever she saw him.

She was taken away always by his thoughts. She loved the Smell of his body, "I'am feeling like addicted to him."

Karan always used to bring her Chocolates, he knows that she loves them. He used to make her feel special all time. Karan never missed a Chance to Kiss her, they both used to reach classroom One hour early daily, just to Kiss.

And that way they had created lot of memories.

Aarushi was an Orphan, her parents died in a Car Accident when she was five years old, and since then she was Grown up in her Uncle's house (her mom's brother). His family was taking care of her.

She never knew what True Love was until she met Karan. He was her World!

Karan had a family of four: Karan, his parents and a younger brother.

Aarushi and Karan were quite good at Studies too. They always had a dream of achieving something great in their life. They always used to dream of getting a good job after studies and settling abroad.

Meanwhile they had come to the end of the First semester at College. Soon examination got over and they got holidays.

Both missed each other very badly. One day Karan invited Aarushi to his house, as there was no one at his house.

They hugged tightly as Soon as they saw each other at Karan's place, then he took her to his room and started to kiss her so deeply that she could hardly breathe. He then smooched on her lips for long time.

He couldn't control his desire for her..he took her to his bed and started to seduce her by kissing on her earlobes and neck. She couldn't stop resisting him..but she had to stop this, so she pushed him back hardly and reminded him about the promise they both made each other that "Until they are married they are not going to cross any Limits in matter of Lust!"

Karan pulled her back even closer and kissed on her Forehead and told Aarushi "he Loved her more and she will be his forever Love!"