Chapter 5

Finally, they both were married and as they had promised each other, they made their wedding night a memorable one.

Aarushi didn't mind having a baby, she would treat that as a gift of their True Love!

They both enjoyed each other's company and loved unconditionally. Aarushi's love kept Karan stay stronger!

Aarushi, since the day she married Karan, she was secretly praying to God daily that

"Karan should live longer and stay happy always!" and "If God wants to take Karan, then first he has to take her breath and then only he can go to Karan!"

Since she had already lost her parents before her eyes, she didn't want to lose Karan also!

And the days went on, finally her dream of marrying her First Love was Successful!

She was more satisfied with her life now, she felt complete!

After few months, Karan spotted a Pregnancy Kit in the bathroom, which said the test was Positive! It means Karan and Aarushi are going to be Parents soon..

Karan felt so much happy and was wondering why didn't Aarushi tell him this Good News yet?

And he started searching for her in the house, since he couldn't spot her in the whole house, he questioned his mom about her, his mom told that-"Aarushi was really happy today and she told she needs to surprise you, and wants to buy your favourite Red roses, so she went to bouquet shop in the Car"

So Karan already knew about her Surprise and he too was waiting with her favourite Chocolates!

Yes, Aarushi was so happy after knowing that soon she will be a mother, and she wanted to Surprise Karan by giving him his favourite Red Roses!

But Suddenly everything changed in a fraction of minute!

While driving back home with Red roses, Aarushi was hit by a truck and she was dead!

Karan's phone rang, but he ignored it, as it was an unknown number, and he was just lost in thinking of his future baby and Aarushi!

Again his phone rang, but still he didn't bother to answer, So his mom attended the phone. To her Shock it was from Police who had called to inform about the death of Aarushi, they found Karan number on the Visiting Card placed in the Car.

His mom was shocked and couldn't react anything, she told she will be visiting the Spot and ended the call.

As soon as he saw his mom's tensed face, he asked her "Who was on the Call?"

His mom suddenly changed her face expression to be normal and she just replied him that - It was an advertisement Call, and need not worry about it!

His mother didn't wanted to tell this Shocking news to him and lose him also.

His mom already knew about Karan becoming a father. And also she was scared of the illness he had. Doctor had told once that "Karan shouldn't hear any shocking news, if in case if he heard then the Heart attack would be strong and chances are that he might die!"

This made Karan's mom hide the truth about Aarushi and continued to act normal.

Later she told Karan that- She had some urgent work, and left home immediately!

It was already evening, Karan was sick of waiting for Aarushi and her number was switched off. His mom also didn't turn up yet. So, he was worried!

Suddenly his mom came in front of Karan and by looking at her he told -"At least your back!"

"I' am trying to Call Aarushi but her phone is switched off and I' am worried about her."

His mom replied him saying that- Aarushi had called her from her Aunt's number and informed her that, suddenly her uncle was hospitalized and she had to rush to hospital, and also she mentioned that her phone was lost. So she was not able to call Karan. And also she was thinking to stay there for sometime until her uncle recovers.

Karan was mad at Aarushi after listening to this, after all he waited for her since long time. He missed her very badly.

Somehow his mom was able to manage him for few days, but Karan couldn't live without Aarushi. So, he told his mom that he will go to Aarushi's uncle house and bring her back home!

His mom couldn't stop him, so she told "Actually Aarushi is not in her uncle house now, I know where she is" Can you take me along with you, so that I can show her to you?

While going on the way, his mom stopped him near the Flower bouquet shop and asked him to buy Red roses for Aarushi!

Then his mom instructed him the route and took him to the Cemetery where Aarushi was Interred.

She told him "Please don't get Shocked" and keep those roses on the Cemetery.

Karan's hands started Shivering..

His mom told him in a low Voice that-

"Aarushi is no more!"

"While on the way back home, she was hit by a truck and was dead!"

I had to hide this truth just to save you! I never want to lose my Child. His mother weeped in pain!

Karan's eyes filled with tears and he shouted so loud in Pain "Aarushi, Why did you leave me alone?"

He cried out his heart and all the memories he had with her, just flashed before his eyes!

Suddenly he got a sharp pain in his chest and he fell on the Cemetery of Aarushi!

Karan was dead with an Everlasting Pain!

Aarushi and Karan's Tragic Love Story, left us all with an Everlasting Pain!