Chapter 4

But One day to her surprise, Karan itself called Aarushi and asked her to catch up with him at a Park.

Aarushi couldn't say "No" to him, this is what happens when a person truly loves!

They forget all the pain as soon as they hear from their loved ones.

It was an beautiful Evening, Karan was waiting for Aarushi at the Park.

There he saw a beautiful Girl, as soon as he saw her coming towards him..his heartbeat pounded faster and his hands started Shivering like on the day he was waiting for Aarushi at the College stairs.

The Beautiful soul came to the bench where Karan was sitting in the Park and she sat at one corner of it. Well, that beautiful girl is none other than Aarushi!

Karan was just looking at her beautiful eyes, Aarushi had made up her mind not to fall for him again.

Karan started the Conversation..

He told about Nisha, that she is married to Someone else.

I replied, "So why are you telling me all this?"

Are you missing her? If that is the thing go talk to her husband and get her back.

Why have you called me here today?

He was looking very Calm even though my tone was bit rude on him, as he started of Conversation about Nisha.

Karan told that he wanted to Confess something to Aarushi.

He told that he still Loved his First Love, Aarushi and he never stopped loving her and will never stop until his last breath.

Aarushi was shocked listening to this.

She replied him- "So, now I understand everything. Just because you were ditched by Nisha, your trying to get back with me?" Isn't it Karan?

Did you ever realize how much pain you gave me?

Tears just rolled on her cheeks, it shows how much pain she had inside her heart.

Before Aarushi could say anything-

Karan replied that " I know all the pain you went through..all these years" I Know every bit of your suffering.. Because I was also experiencing the same!

It made Aarushi even more Confused..and she replied aggressively "Ah? That is why you slept with Nisha and lost your Virginity right?"

Karan started laughing, by the way she yelled at him.

He then replied that, "My Beautiful soul.. listen to me.. Well, for your kind information, I'm still a Virgin like you, I still remember the Promise we made that day!"

Aarushi quickly asked.."Then don't you remember, you called me and told that you lost it to Nisha?"

Karan moved closer to Aarushi, he just grabbed her hand and held it tightly and he told her that "I had thought that after our Break up you might have moved on, but soon I got to realize that even you were not able to move on just like me.. Because I had promised you that "I will not leave your hand until my last breath"..that Promise was not letting me accept my dad's Promise, but still I had to fulfill his last wish..

I was broken inside, my day never gets complete without thinking of you..

I had to lie to you about my Virginity because I knew if I tell that lie then only you will be able to think bad about me and start hating me and at least you would move on..

Anyhow I had decided to die with your memories.

But I didn't want you to Suffer my Love.

Aarushi's eyes filled with tears again, after learning that he didn't cheat her, he still loves her.

Karan continued and told the most painful truth.."That his dad didn't take any promise from him to marry Nisha, Infact he himself created such a painful Lie to Break up with me?"

Why the hell did u Lie me? I just shouted at him with my teary eyes..

His eyes were filled too. He started telling her the flashback that happened..Do you remember that day when I left College Urgently when mom had called me..he went back to 6 years ago..

By the time i rushed to hospital to see my dad, he was no more. He had left us all. But that sudden death of my dad gave me a shock and I felt a sharp pain in my heart and I suddenly fainted to ground at the hospital. It was then I was advised to undergo a Diagnosis which later confirmed that I was having a mild "Heart Attack" and this might happen Vigorously in future and kill me anytime. I 'am not sure how many years I might live.

So I didn't want you to Suffer with me, hence I made a plan like this, so that you can forget me and move away from me.

But you didn't do as I expected, you just suffered along with me all these years..

After hearing from Karan, my heart cried out in Pain!

I had no words to say, I just hugged him tightly and cried.

Even Karan's eyes were wet, we both simply cried out all the pain we went through all these years. That hug was like a healing to us.

Karan calmed me down and wiped my tears and kissed on my Forehead.

He told Aarushi that her Love is Pure for him and hence he was alive all these years in her memories.

But Karan most of the time heard from his College friends that Aarushi had not moved on still and still was waiting for him to get back with her.

This made Karan feel guilty inside him, " Why should she suffer because of me?" So, he thought of telling the truth behind his Breakup and wanted to ask Aarushi to start a new life!

But Aarushi didn't agree to Karan on asking her to start a Life with Someone else?

Since her Childhood, Aarushi had a dream that- whatever may be the Situation, She always wished of marrying her First Love!

Now, that she got to know the truth that her First Love didn't cheat her and her love for him grew even stronger than before.

Without any further discussion- Aarushi told Karan " Let's get married!"

Karan was shocked, he told "No" don't take such stupid decision! I just wanted you to marry someone and lead your life happily. That is why am here today.

Aarushi told- Ok, Well that Someone I wish to marry is You! If not I would stay alone forever and die with your memories!

I don't mind marrying the Love of mine, even if it lasted for a single day also. I would atleast die as his Wife!

Karan tried to convince her a lot, but she didn't agree to him and finally she convinced him to get her married.