Chapter 2

College re-opened for Second Semester Classes.

As usual the Studies went on well and they both continued to love more and more like nothing could separate them. Their bonding had gone beyond just lovers, Aarushi used to feel like he was her Husband and Karan used to feel like she was his wife.

They loved each other truly.

Karan always used to tell her that he would never leave her and he would die for her.

One day suddenly, he got a phone call from his Mom asking him to Visit her immediately.

He left immediately and after that he didn't turn up for College for a week, Aarushi tried to get connected with him but of no use. He didn't respond to her calls or any messages.

After few days, somehow she found out from one of his best friend that " Karan's dad had passed away due to some illness."

It was really a shocking news to Aarushi, she couldn't control her tears. She weeped in Vain!

Lot of things going on in her mind. She wanted to Console Karan but she was unable to reach him as they were out of town to his Uncle house, which was in their native for performing some last rituals.

Later after few weeks, Karan returned back to College. Aarushi wanted to talk so much with him and console him for the things happened suddenly. But he didn't respond to her, he ignored her.

He made her feel like she was a Stranger to him.

Aarushi was really heart broken by his behavior.

She couldn't bear his Silence anymore..she kept on asking him what happened to him..then suddenly he told "We shall Break-up."

She felt like she could die at that moment!

Karan told Aarushi that, his dad has taken a Promise from him during his last moments in Hospital and it was his last wish that "Karan should marry his Uncle's daughter" as they helped them during their difficult times and also they are the ones who will be supporting him in his further studies.

So Karan has to follow his dad's Promise!

Upon hearing this, her heart shattered, she cried out lout. She couldn't bear that pain!

It was her First Love, how could anyone forget their First Love so easily?

Aarushi was thinking "how could he leave her alone just to fulfill his Dad's last wish?"

She agree that it's a Promise to be fulfilled..but what happened to the Promises he made to her?

She had no words to say at that moment, but her heart was crying out loud deep inside and was dying for Karan!

Aarushi still have so many questions running in her mind, which are never answered?

She sometimes end up imagining herself what Karan could have done at that moment to Save their Love. "Wasn't he able to tell his dad about our love?"

With so much pain in her, she could hardly concentrate on her Studies.

Somehow her days passed in depression and thinking of Karan all time.

And soon examinations got over and finally they received an Degree from College!

Karan too passed out. They never spoke to each other since the Break up!

Her Love Story just lasted only for Seven months. But she always wished Karan, her First Love to be her only husband in all her Seven Births!

She never expected her Love would end up so soon. More than in Love, she ended up in depression and pain throughout her College.

She still don't want to give up on Karan and accept that Breakup. Because she love him truly and she knows that even Karan too loved her.

Isn't it common these days, Love and Breakup?

But Aarushi was unable to move on, as she think of Karan all time, and she cried every single day remembering Karan.

Karan could have convinced his dad on this? He could have explained him how much they loved each other?

And made an alternative solution to his problem, he could have taken an Education loan for his studies and also since he already worked Part-time at a Restaurant, he could have managed to run his family without anybody's help.

Finally College days are Over! From now on Aarushi can't even have a glimpse of him, like she used to secretly see him all these days during classes.

This ends her College days with Sad Broken Love story!