Prologue

The "Crystal of Gyros" is a crystal that stores the power of the most powerful spirit, Gyros, that can almost rival the power of the Gods.

No one knows where it is located.

Until someone from the human realm found it.

He discovered the power behind it.

The power that made everything possible.

But that power was too dangerous to be lurking around the world.

People who heard about the crystal tried to take it for themeselves.

Even the other realms and dimensions had gone to Earth and seek for that crystal.

So he hid it and guarded it with his life.

The crystal, however, has life on its own.

It gave the man a gift in exchange for its protection.

A gift that made him control and create the elements of their realm.

Fire, water, air, and earth.

A gift which he's able to use to fight against those who seek for the crystal and use it for evil.

And years passed.

Generation after generation of guardians.

One is chosen to be the guardian of the Crystal and weild the power it has given.

Whoever has the mark of a Crystal Gem in any part of the body will be the chosen guardian.

And now...

A girl with that mark was found...

And you know what makes it more special?

Is the fact that she's the very first female to be chosen as a Guardian.

☆☆☆☆

This is a work of Fiction. A product of the author's imagination. Any names, places, events or whatever that may have resemblance to a person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!

Please be informed that I'm an amateur writer so... yeah... there might be cringey stuffs... sorry hehehe

Patience is virtue....

RandoMonicArt