This Can't End (Logan Lerman/One Direction Fan Fiction)

*Harry's P.O.V*

Is it really so very hard to get over somebody who's moved on? Answer: yes. Especially if they're living the dream, without you. You're not going to believe who my ex is. Anaya Blue. Yeah, she even has some famous boyfriend now, his name's Logan. Yeah, Logan Lerman. He's a nice looking fellow, but why can't she be dating me? Back to the past. We dated when she first got famous. She grew up with me in Cheshire... Her YouTube cover of Torn went viral and a few weeks later, we started dating. There's a video on her account of her, Skye Moon, Nitina Birk and I announcing it. Her fans must have been really confused, but we got along. A few weeks later, right before I auditioned for X-Factor UK she broke up with me. Apparently, she'd ran into Logan on the streets when she was performing and it clicked. They're one of the confidential couples, but the boys and I know and so does her close friends and family. By the by, I'm Harry Styles. Yeah, I dated Anaya Blue. I know what you're thinking, shouldn't she be the one telling people she dated me? No, because she dumped me for a hotter, stronger and a guy with a better memory. He's an actor, and I'm a singer. There's a weird sort of difference there. So, here we are in 2012 and I'm sitting in Starbucks with the boys in London.

"Harry?" Louis says across the table.

"Yeah?" I say, sipping my tea.

"Did you know Anaya and Logan are in town? Maybe we can hang out with them. Anaya hasn't seen us for a few months and the boys and I were thinking that Liam could grab Dani, I could get El, Zayn could pick up Skye and you could get Nitina?"

"What about Niall? I think he should get Nitina, not me."

"No, it's okay, you need to, not me." Niall says, nibbling on biscotti. I shake my head.

"Harry, you need to start getting over Anaya..." Liam says looking at me seriously.

"I'm over her." I lie.

"You're lying." Zayn says from my side. I shake my head. "So you're only hanging out with girls who look or are named after Anaya because you like them?" I sigh.

"Okay I'll pick up Nitina tonight." I say, getting them off my back.

"Call her and let her know, Zayn you ring Skye, Liam and I will go get Dan and El now. Later, mates!" Louis says, getting up from the table. "We'll all meet at our flat tonight at 7, okay?" Lou asks and I nod after Zayn.

After they leave, I call Nitina and Zayn texts Skye. "Hi Harry!" Nitina says into the phone speaker after a few rings. Nitina's gorgeous. She has long, golden hair, one green eye and one blue eye and a great figure if I might add.

"Hey. Want to come to Lou and I's flat tonight? We're planning on the boys and I getting together with you, Skye and Anaya." I say, leaving out Logan on purpose.

"You know Logan's in town too?" She brings him into the conversation. I clench my teeth.

"Yeah. And Logan, too." I say through my teeth. There's a pause.

"Okay...Well, I guess I'll see you tonight... What time?" She asks.

"Is 7 okay?"

"Yeah. 7's great. Pick me up." She says.

"Okay, see you then." I say and after she says bye, I hang up. Sighing, I follow Zayn out of the store and we drive to Louis' and my flat.

*Nitina's P.O.V*

"Well, that was off." I say to Skye and Anaya.

"What did he have to say?" Anaya asks, distracted by texting someone. Probably Logan, they're so cute! Almost 2 years and still going hard, aw.