Rome-antic

*Anaya's P.O.V*

  "HARRY! PUT. ME. DOWN!" I scream, but laugh at the same time. Harry has me over his shoulder and we're running out the back door of the arena to screaming fans. I can here him laughing that crazy laugh of his and Louis is right beside him, maneuvering through the crowd. I'm being kidnapped!! "Harrrrrrrrryyy!" I yell at him, laughing harder now.

  Before I know it, Harry's kissing my cheek and throwing me in the backseat of his car. I'm laughing so hard I'm in tears and Louis jumps in the passenger seat while Harry starts the car. I buckle up my seat belt and grab Harry by the curls. "Hi." He says, laughing and pulling out of the parking lot.

  "You're mean." I say, sitting back in my seat and crossing my arms. The boys smirk at me in the rear view mirror and I roll my eyes, smiling. I look out the window and see that a light snow is starting. "OH MY GOSH, GUYS LOOK!!!" I scream, pointing out the window. All of a sudden, the car pulls over and Harry and Louis get out. We're right beside the park and I jump out of the car, running towards it. "IT'S SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWINGGGGGGGG!!!!!" I scream happily, trying to find the swings in the darkness. I find it, almost falling on my face. I'm just about to sit down, but someone grabs me by the waist and spins me around. I giggle and realize it's Harry.

  "SWING WITH ME." He says, and sets me on a swing, grabbing his own. We swing in the darkness and I can hear Louis getting his own and we swing for a while. The concert got me pumped up, and I think that's why I'm so hyper.

  "We better go if we wanna get to Complex's flat and back to ours before the movie starts!" Louis says and I raise an eyebrow in the dark. I feel them grab one of my arms each and I'm being dragged to Harry's car again.

  "HEY! Do you see me resisting?!" I ask, laughing.

  "No, it's dark out..." Harry says and I roll my eyes.

  "I would slap you, but that would be animal abuse!!" I scream. Louis gasps from my left and I giggle.

  "ANAYA YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT! IT HURTS FEELINGS." Harry yells and I lean over, kissing his cheek.

  "Sorry, Haz." I say and he smiles as we get into his car. "So... why do we need to go to my house?" I ask curiously.

  "Road trip." Louis says.

  "What? To where? It's dark out!" I exclaim.

  "A place. You guys can sleep so count your blessings!" Harry says and I smile.

  "Alright... But I'm going to be all alone back here..." I pout. I look out the window and see my house is about 5 minutes away. It flies by and when we get there, I go inside with the boys trailing behind. "Um, guys..." I say, turning around before going into my room. "What exactly am I going to need?" I ask.

  "Oh... um... erm..." Harry thinks for a few seconds. "Anything." I nod slowly.

  "Help me." I say, grabbing both of his arms and pulling him into my room. "Be right out, Lou!" I call, closing the door. "Okay, let's get started." I say, walking to my closet. I get out my light pink medium sized suitcase and throw it on the floor. Harry and I stare at it for like 3 minutes...doing nothing about it.

  "Erm..."

  "Yeah should probably do something..."

  "Yep.." He says, popping the 'p'.

  I grab 3 pairs of jeans, a bunch of sweaters and throw them in the suitcase. "Harry, turn around." I say and he does. "Now cover your eyes." I say and he does again. I run to my dresser and get random undergarments, throwing them in the suitcase, scattering them around with the sweaters and jeans. "Okay, thank you!" I say and he chuckles, turning around again.