Kaboom!

*Niall's P.O.V*

  I look back and forth from Anaya and Harry kissing in the fountain to Nitina's jaw that dropped lower than mine. "TINA!" I whisper yell and she looks over at me. We're hiding behind a stone balance beam and I bring her down behind it. "I thought she still loved Logan?!" Nitina starts to clue in and we peek over the beam to see Anaya slapping Harry playfully and him shaking his hair out.  

  "Oh my gosh we have to tell Skye. I know for sure that she'll talk some sense into Naya. She's just that good with words and understanding people's brains." She says and I laugh. We run before they get out of the fountain and start walking back to the hotel where Zayn and Skye should be by now. I'm hungry...

  "Can we get something to eat now?" I ask.

  "Niall, save it! We have better things to worry about! Like how Anaya just ruined her own life." I try not to laugh at how serious Nitina is being because so serious.

  "Okay..." I say and we walk the rest of the way in silence. I slip my hand in hers as we take the elevator up. We bust into the hotel room and start telling Zayn and Skye what happened immediately.

  "Wait wait wait wait..." Skye says and there's a pause. "YOU GUYS WERE SPYING ON NAYA WITHOUT ME?!? Well, better call Logan." She says getting out her phone. Nitina's about to yell something. "Hi Logan." She puts him on speaker phone.

  "Hey Skye!! Nice to hear from you. Hey, is Anaya around?" He asks and Nitina bites her thumb.

  "Actually she's probably making out with Harry in a fountain right now..." My jaw drops. What a way to put it, Skye!!

  "Wait what..."

  "I'm sorry Logan! Niall and I caught Anaya and Harry kissing in a fountain..." Nitina says, almost crying from frustration.

  "Explain this to me, please?"

  "Okay, Niall and I were spying. And Harry kissed Anaya. Then she pushed him, but when he kissed her again, he wouldn't let her pull away and then she pushed him in the fountain, which he dragged her in with him, and then she laughed and kissed him." She says in a rush.

  "It's true, mate... I saw it with me own eyes..." I say and Logan sighs.

  "I knew she wasn't over him." He says.

  "Yeah but she resisted." I say.

  "That's true. I'll call her later."

  "NO!" Skye shouts. "She'll be SO mad when she finds out we told you about her and Harry! You've seen her pissed off!"

  "That's true, but I need to talk to her anyways." Logan says.

  "But don't tell her about this, okay?" Skye asks.

  "I can't lie to her! I'm in love with the girl!"

  *Anaya's P.O.V*

  I stop outside the hotel room, still damp from the fountain to hear Logan's voice. "I can't lie to her! I'm in love with the girl!" He says. Can't lie to me?... WAIT LOGAN?! I look at Harry and he shrugs. I look at his lips and close my eyes, trying to hear the conversation.

  "Logan! She hates it when we spy on her and this could be the worst yet!" Nitina says and my hands fly to my mouth. They were spying again!! Did they see Harry and I in the fountain!?

  "Yeah well how do you think I feel?! Skye just told me she was kissing HARRY! Him out of all people!" Logan says and I ball my hands up into fists. I push open the door and it slams against the wall. "What was that?" Logan asks.