BWH

Samaniego Brothers #2

---

For she loved playing with fire

'cause through that, she felt alive

Could she really get out of the hole?

When a man as good came and pulled her over?

Or maybe not...

'cause what if they'll both be burned?

---

BETTER WITH HIM

Nahigit ko ang hininga nang matagpo ang kalmado ngunit may dilim na titig niya. Sinubukan kong umatras upang magbigay distansya pero naramdaman ko ang paglapat ng aking pang-upo sa dulo ng mesa. Napalunok ako nang malalim.

He then moved his face closer but I remained stoic.

"Why do you settle for less if you can settle for the best?" His minty breath fanned my face.

A smirk formed in the corner of my lips. His eyes drifted to it. "Why? Are you the best?" I even bit my lower lip to tease him more.

His gaze turned darker and more dangerous but I knew better. Excitement ran through my nerves when his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why don't you try me and you'll see?"

I chuckled lowly before placing my palms on his shoulder blades. I felt him stiffen. I smirked more. After a while, he showed me his wicked smile before placing both of his palms above the table, caging me in between.

He looked like a beast at this moment. A beast I read in books; dangerous, wild and evil. If only he really was.

"I don't do neighbours, honey." Natatawa kong saad habang marahang tinatapik ang kaniyang pisngi.

He held my hand and gently squeezed it. Bolts of electricity shook my system. "I'm trying to save you, Dandeleine," his voice softened as his menacing eyes became tamed.

There was my boy.

Umiling ako nang paulit-ulit, hindi nagpapatupok sa apoy ng kaniyang pang-akit.

"Well, sorry... I don't need the saving, little angel."

°°°°

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the author. It is illegal to copy this story, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means. Don't steal it just because you can. Being ill with dark intentions has no cure.

This novel is a work of fiction. References to real people, events, establishments, organizations, or locations are intended only to give a sense of authenticity, and are used in fiction only. All other characters, whether dead or alive, are fictional and all events and dialogues, derived from the author's mind and should not be interpreted as true.

Some scenes are not suitable for young and sensitive readers. Feel free to skip that part or better yet leave the story if you're not into it. Read at your own risk!

My characters are flawed and I'll let them be that way. If you're not agreeing with it, I will not change them just for you. This is my story, I rule it, I make it. I share it for free. Nevertheless, I am willing to improve and grow, just give me constructive criticism.

This is not edited, hence, forgive my grammatical errors.

Respect my works and if not, you're free to leave it.

WARNING: This story contains mature conflict and not for everyone's taste. If you do not like it at first, stop it already than spit words to me later on.

-
A huge thanks to Julia for letting me use her photos for Samaniego Brothers bookcovers! Check her IG guys, and I owe you one if you follow her: @_m.julia
-

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!

With love,

- dyrnevaia