𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

kaito x reader

under the moonlight

A/N:

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
triggers: none

request: no request

au: non-despair

words: 1151
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
°Key:
-(y/n)= your name

-(l/n)= last name

-(y/o)= your outfit

-(e/c)= eye color

-(h/c)= hair color
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

❀"life isn't always perfect, but it is right now in this moment

❀"life isn't always perfect, but it is right now in this moment."❀

You and your boyfriend Kaito Mamota the ultimate astronaut (or as he would call himself, "luminary of the stars") had been dating for 3 months now. Every now and then you guys would have simple dates. They were either out to an aquarium, movie, or some fast food place that you both liked. But this time was different. This time he hadn't said where the two of you were going. The only details he told you were over text. It had read: "Meet me at the park outside your house at 4:00 pm. Wear something nice. See you then ;)."

Right now it was 2:00. You were standing in front of your closet looking for "something nice" to wear. The only thing you could find was a (suit/dress/outfit) that your mom had recently bought you when she went shopping last week. You never thought you would need to wear it, considering she pretty much always buys you clothes that you'll probably never wear. You put on (y/o) and straightened it out a bit. Your outfit was simple but not too simple. You then went into the bathroom to put on freshen up and fix your hair. By the time you were done with all of that, it was 2:57. You still had a bit of time, so you went to go watch TV.