𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

movies and cuddles

Note: The art doesn't belong to me
°Side note: Sorry this took me so long! I completely forgot about my book-  Also can someone tell me how to link peoples profiles?- 
°Fluff
°Non-despair AU
°!!Warning!!- none
-This was suggested by kanzaki_aoi 

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆ ———
°Key:
-(y/n)= your name
-(l/n)= last name
-(y/o)= your outfit
-(e/c)= eye color
-(h/c)= hair color
——— ☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆ ———

♡"Sleep well my teddy bear"♧

"ughhhhhh!" What was that you may ask? Oh, just the sound of you dying from boredom. :) 

Today wasn't the best day for you. You had nothing fun happen today and your girlfriend wasn't going to home for another hour or so. You didn't how you would survive any longer. 

Tonight you guys had schelueded to have a movie night. You did this every other week pretty much.  You had already set everything up, which was probably a bad idea because now you had to wait. You decided to lay down on the couch and daydream. Not the most fun thing, but whatever- 

Celeste didn't tell you where she was going, but you asumed it had something to do with last minute gambling. I mean, if not that, what else really? The only times she had every canceled or delayed plans were because of gambling. She might have been planning something special for you, but she's not really that kind of person. She'll get you somewhat fancy gifts every now and then, but nothing too big. 

Daydreaming definetely wasn't a good idea now because soon you couldn't tell if you were awake or actually dreaming now. You were okay with this though, you were getting pretty tired anyway. But what if Celestia came back soon? You didn't want to cancel your inside date, it was one of the only times she acted like someone different. Not different per say, but herself, her actual self. Taeko Yasuhiro, her real name, though she didn't like people calling her that. She let you call her by that name once and once only. It was when she first told you about it. You didn't fully understand why she didn't want to be called that, but you respected her wishes. 

You ended up dreaming about all the memories you two had shared, from the beggining of the school year when you two met, until your guys' first date. 

You eventually woke up. You didn't really remember what you were dreaming about anymore, you just know you did, which meant you had fallen asleep. You wondered if Celeste was home or not. You didn't know how long you were asleep for, but you guessed it was probably enough time for her to be home now. 

You searched around the house for her, and you ended up finding her in your guys' room.  This was actually her house, but you spent a lot more time here than in your own home, so it just kind of became your shared home.

You found her in her pj's taking her drills off. You honestly loved when she didn't have them on, it felt like she was her actual self around you, rather than someone she wants to become. You still enjoyed her usual self though, I mean, that is what you fell in love with first.

"Oh, you finally woke up." She looked pretty tired herself...

"Yeah. So, when did you come home?"

'Just a bit ago, why?"

"You still up for movie night? You look a bit tuckered out." She nodded and so you went to wait on the couch. Before you did though, you grabbed the teddy bear on her bed. She had bought it for you one time. It was "one of the cheapest gifts she got you" as she would say, but you didn't mind, in fact it was one of your favorites gifts.

You sat down and got comfy, eventually she came out. She sat next to you and put the movie on. You two got in a position to cuddle, which may or may not have been the only reason you started having movie nights.

What can you say? You were a big softie after all, so much so that Celeste thought you were gay when you two first met.  No, you were just a soft boy, which sometimes made you wonder why Celeste of all people would date you... You happy regardless though, you honestly wouldn't want to date anyone else. 

You were already tired enough as it is, but the movie made it worse. You got closer to Celeste and sort of layed down, she got in a comfortable position and held you. You eventually started to drift off.......

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆ ———

Word count: 714

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆ ———

Sorry this one is a bit short, I was having a little trouble with it, but I was determined to get it done. 

To the person who requested this: I'm sorry with how late I got this out, I kind of forgot I had a book, and I was struggling a bit with this one. I don't quite have a good grasp of how she would act in a relationship, so she might have been a little ooc.

Please tell me if I have any spelling errors or grammer issues, I will go back and fix them. 

Hope you have a nice day!

-Cola☆