𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛[𝙿𝚝.𝟷]

(Magic Machine)  

Note: The art doesn't belong to me. I don't know who the artist is-
°Non-despair, but still taking place in the killing game
°!!Warning!!- N/A, expect mild swearing because of Monosuke-
°Fluff 
-This was suggested by DianeCatzie3066, thank you for being patient! However, I did change it up a bit, but only with what outfits they get. (It's an outfit swap between characters, hope that's okay!)

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
°Key:
-(y/n)= your name
-(l/n)= last name
-(y/o)= your outfit
-(e/c)= eye color
-(h/c)= hair color
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

■"Does this have to change?"□

-Shuichi, Maki, and Kaito: 3rd Person-

Shuichi, being the dense boy he is, fell for one of the Monocubs' tricks. Now, at the time he didn't know it was a trick, but he still ended up falling for it. 

Oh this poor boy..... All he was doing was hanging out in the arcade room with Maki and Kaito, when Monosuke appeared, talking about some machine that was a "first try free" type thing. 

"All ya bastards gotta do is put in this imitation coin and twist the handle, that things stupid enough to accept it as real money. But you only get one of these, ya got it?." 

So, Shuichi tried it, and what came out of it was just a small capsule. He trusted it at the time and decided to open it, but that's when the trickery started. Inside the capsule was a slip of paper that read "Pianist Maki". Shuichi stared at it confused until he noticed what had happened and started freaking out slightly. Maki had Kaede's outfit on, except it was colored like her normal outfit. All 3 of them sort of just started freaking out together. Shuichi assumed this was a new motive, but who would kill over something as silly as this?

"I don't really like having to wear this.." Maki said almost regretting saying it.

"Hey, Shuichi! I think I know how we can change her back!" Kaito sounded confident in himself, but he was probably the only one-

Kaito explained his idea, which was just to play the machine again and again until she got her normal outfit back.....

Yeah....not the best plan- While they were putting in coins, everyone else started noticing what was happening.

-Y/n: 1st Person-

I was outside talking with Kaede. We had been walking around and looking for clues of any type and had decided to sit down for a bit. I was startled when I heard a confused kind of yelp come from Kaede. I saw that she had Maki's clothes, but pink and white, kind of like her own clothes.

"Wha-?!" Kaede asked with a mix of emotions, most likely anger and confusion.

"How did that even happen??" I asked with my own confusion

"This is probably another motive" Kaede ended up mumbling rather than speaking

We thought for a bit, but then Kaede brought up something that might help us figure this out. She talked about how her and Maki's clothes most likely got switched, considering that was practically the only thing she could go by. By knowing that, she remembered where Maki was, or most likely was, right now.

"They invited me earlier, but I declined." She stated, talking about how Shuichi had asked if she wanted to hang out with them. "If I had to guess, they're probably still there." 

So we headed over to the arcade room to see a screaming Kaito and extremely concerned Shuichi. Maki was the only one who had noticed us walk in, and looked like she was about to walk over to us, but Kaede noticed that Kaito was putting coins into a machine. 

"Kaito what are you doing?" Kaede asked but soon got an answer when he opened the capsule once more.

This time I noticed my clothes had been changed, and oh boy was I not happy. Why? Because I got Kokichi of all people! Now, you didn't really hate Kokichi, but you sure didn't like him all too much. 

Kaede noticed my outfit and mood change and started to scold Kaito, just for Shuichi to step in and blame it on himself. Now Kaede was scolding both of them. She honestly sounded like a mother, which kind of suited the fact that she had the ultimate child care giver's clothes on.

The others must have heard the commotion because everyone started to flood into the room.

Everyone must have changed clothes by the looks of it. Kaede was right, they had swapped clothes with another person. I hadn't even noticed before, but even Shuichi and Kaito had swapped, not with each other though. 

Just like me, everyone was confused, most angry even. Understandable though, we probably got swapped with people we didn't like. At least that's what I thought, but when I looked around, most had swapped with friends or people they got along with. There were some exceptions like Tenko and Angie, but that was pretty much it. The only person who didn't have a change of clothes was Kiibo, probably because he was robot though.

"This isn't fair." I thought. Everyone else got people they at least liked, or somewhat liked. However, just as I was about to think about that more, Monokuma showed up.  

Guess Kaede was right again, this was another motive. Monokuma tells us that we have to hang out with our selected person for 15 hours of the day, allowing 1 hour before 10 to have a chance to kill. He also explained that we won't get our regular clothes back until a murder happens, and that the motive would officially start tomorrow. That meant we had the rest of today to spend freely.

"Great, just great." I thought. I'll have to spend 15 hours a day with Kokichi until who knows when.

"Y/n~" Someone had called for me, and I immediately recognized that voice. I didn't want to respond, but I have to spend practically all day with him, so why not at least say hi.

"What?" I responded in an annoyed tone. Guess I'm not saying hello then-

"You don't have to be so rude to me y'know." He said, his mood changing a bit, but still somewhat playful.

"Sorry, I'm just really stressed right now" I didn't know why I was apologizing, but I guess I felt bad. I mean, I might as well try to get along with him. At least until we go back to normal. 

"That was a lie. So, you didn't have to apologize seeing as I don't care." He said with a grin.

"Wow, rude much?" This is exactly why I'm not too fond of him. He says things, makes you believe him, and then he tells you that it was a lie. It's hard for me to believe anything he says anymore. 

"Anyways, can you follow me please?" He asked sounding playful and childish again.

"No, I have things I want to do before tomorrow." That was true. I don't know how this motvie is going to work exactly, so I want to get as much done before it's too late. 

"Hmm, okay then! I guess I can give you time for now..."He said before walking away. I don't know where he's going, but I don't really care. I have things to do....

Those "things", weren't actually multiple. It was just one thing, and that was writing a goodbye letter......

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Word count: 1154

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Very motivated, but very sleepy.........zzz

This is only part one, and I hope to have part two out by tomorrow. (later today) However it's 3 a.m. and I'm tired soo.....

Please tell me if there are any errors and I will go back and fix them

Anyways have a great day!

-Cola☆