𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 [𝙿𝚝.𝟸]

(Magic Machine)

Note: The art doesn't belong to me. I don't know who the artist is-
°Non-despair, but still taking place in the killing game
°!!Warning- N/A
°Fluff
-Here you go DianeCatzie3066, hope you enjoy this one too!

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
°Key:
-(y/n)= your name
-(l/n)= last name
-(y/o)= your outfit
-(e/c)= eye color
-(h/c)= hair color
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

■"Not so bad, I guess"□

Y/N: 1st person

A goodbye letter huh? The more I think about it, the more it sounds like I'm expecting to die. I guess I am though. Or maybe I'm just planning on kil-

I don't even want to think about it. I don't want to play this stupid game, I just want to go home. I know it's not going to happen, but I can still dream, can't I? I guess that's just wishful thinking. To go home would be a miracle.

I finally arrive at my room. It's still light, but it's slowly becoming dim. I don't really want this day to end, but I know nothing I do can change it. Except for one thing......I really hope it doesn't come to that.

I grab a piece of paper and a pen. I don't really remember where I found them, but it doesn't matter. I begin writing whatever comes to mind.

It all starts off with who I'm addressing it to, which is something I'm not really sure of. I could address it to my parents, but I don't know if they would ever see it. I could also write it to the people trapped here with me, but I don't know them all that much. What would I say to them?

I address it to them anyway, since I'm almost positive they'll get it. That is, of course, if Monokuma doesn't mess with it. I start to write the body of the letter. It's mostly just how I hope they will all escape, and stuff like that. But then I think about the friends I've made. Well technically just one, but I still have people I get along with. So I start writing to Kaede, and the "sidekick squad" as I call them. I also write to Miu and Kirumi, as they have both helped me a lot through the time I've known them, although it was mostly Kirumi helping and Miu making a bunch of dirty jokes, but it gave me company all the less.

Just as I think about signing the letter off, I remember one more person I might have to write to. That would be Kokichi. I ponder it for a bit, but decide not to. I wouldn't have much to say to him anyway. I could always apologize, but for what really? I never actually did anything wrong to him, I just never gave him much of a chance.

I decide to leave a quick little thing and tell them that I always believed in them, even if I never showed it. I then end the letter:

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮,

𝓨/𝓝

With that, I head to bed. I go to bed, even knowing that this night or the next might be my last.....

-w o w never seen a time skip before-

"Rise and shine ursine!" The Monocubs were saying the morning announcement like they do each morning, so I wasn't really listening.

I got up, remade the bed, got a fresh change of my new clothes, and headed to the bathroom. I struggled a bit with getting the outfit on right, but I still did it, and did everything else I needed to in there. As I was about to head out, I caught a glimpse of my face in the mirror. For once, since we've been trapped here, I looked decent. Probably because I actually got sleep last night, but still.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 |❀| 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐩𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉