prologue

❤♧♧❤

"You know what Ian you I actually thought that you cared about me and that you loved me for me, but I was wrong" She glared at him her tears flowing freely and her heart shattering even more

"Come on Ken you think that I don't actually love you? I have known you my entire life. Don't you think that I was hurt everytime you slept with some guy, You were always mine and I knew this day would come and even when you got pregnant for Austin I was ready to be the father of that child I always knew that I was never the uncle"

"You know Ian you are the first guy to break my heart " She cried even more "For God's sake Ian I thought you were my brother, I thought you were my rock, I thought you were the version of me that I wanted to be, I even thought that it was me and you forever. It's true what they say, love is messed up"

"It can still be me and forever just please give me a chance, please give us a chance" He pleaded with her

"Out of all the people in my life and all the things that has occurred I always thought that you were the only good thing, guess I thought wrong" She whispered tears making their way down her face "Please go I don't want to see your face"

He walks towards the door and placed his hand on the knnob hand on the knob but he never turned it "You remember when we were 15 and you spent you birthday with me and slept at my house?" He asks rhetorically "I tried to tell you that I loved you but I just couldn't because our friendship was everything and I couldn't loose you"

"Are you done talking because I'm done listening"

Want to know how the one I called my brother and I ended up like this continue reading

❤♧♧❤

I've always felt like an outcast, like no one has ever loved me besides my dad. No one wants me but yet here I was approaching their doorsteps

I take my hands hesitating whether to knock the wooden door or not, afraid of being rejected 'again', but what alternative do I have?

knock, knock

I could hear laughter erupting on the other side and right there and then I regretted knocking it but it was too late for that.

I could hear the footsteps approaching and it sent shivers all over my body, I know I will be rejected but I have nowhere else to go.

She opens the door and there she was standing puzzled her blue eyes widening in shock.

'Time for action' said a voice in my head

"Hi mom" I said my lips twitching up in a mischevious smirk

"Kenecia what are you doing here?" She growled sending me a death glare

"It's great to see you too and by the way I'm doing fine just the way you left me" I replied in the most sarcastic tone that I could muster

"I said what are you doing here?" She asked no longer wearing a glare but in a rude way

"I have nowhere else to go mom" I say now sporting a devious smile

"What happened to your aunt Clarissa?" Her tone held no sympathy for me

"She doesn't want me anymore!" I yelled furiously "And it's clear that neither do you" I whispered while looking her in the eyes before turning around to walk away. The feeling of emptiness making it's way to the pit of my stomach again.