Chapter three

I felt coldness beneath me, my clothes were gone and I didn't know where I was and I was dying to find out but opening my eyes at the moment was the most difficult task. I forced them to open and when I looked around all I saw was darkness, darkness was everywhere I could feel the cold beneath me. I wanted to scream but I knew there was no point in that and besides I'm no coward so what's the point.

So I sat there on the cold floor as I let my thoughts invade my mind. Questions kept on running in my mind as fast as a cheetah, questions like; Where am I? Who took me here? How did I get here? What happened after I blocked out? Who found me? What is my purpose?..........

After feeling around and realizing that I'm in a cell I go back until my back hits the wall and I curl up in a ball. I've never done well in tight spaces because they remind me of how I was abused and punished and locked up in the closet, in the basement, in the bathroom........

After what seems like hours I hear distant footsteps approaching and I also hear noise like other people were there and what sounded as if cells were shaking-'how cliche.this remind me or action movies'

I hear the footsteps coming closer and closer until I hear the rattling of keys I thought quick and closed my eyes so that they would think that I'm asleep.

The next thing that hit me was very unexpected. I felt the hardness of a shoe in my rib and I took it as if it was nothing I'm used to the pain anyways . I'm used to the feeling anyways,  I have been abused ever since from I was 11. Darling the feeling is mutual. Except this time  I have a child inside me and i would like to keep it that way.

I open my eyes adjusting it to the light after being in the dark for so long.

The person whom has the audacity to kick me in the rib is a thick figure, with a stern look he had tattoos all over his body.

He held my thick curly hair and dragged me out of the cell and into an hallway that has cells with people sticking their arms out and some curled up like wet dogs by the road side. I can fell my hair coming out of their roots

He let's me go for a second before attempting to throw me over his shoulder which I take as an opportunity to kick him in 'the' weak spot

"Wild I like it" he says standing up straight and smirking

As he brought up his face I slung my feet across it ready to make my escape so decide to run not knowing where I will end up but who cares. Thanks to my demons that I spend all my free time in the gym or fighting

I ran to the point where I felt like my feet were going to give in, but I never give up.

I don't know how I am even keeping up, let me tell you having a life inside of you and running for your lif—ouch when did a wall get there. Holy macaroni this guy king Kong.

"Who let this little bird out of the cage" he jokes picking me up

"Fucking let me go or I'll kill you" I growl hitting him in his back and trying to kick him, maybe I shouldn't have done that.

He throws me on the ground like a prey that just caught it's food and continously kicks me in the ribs, he blew me a couple fists in the face.

"Fuck" I whimpered as he trampled my wrist under his shoe

"I am going to break you, you fucking whore" he growls

"I'd like to see you fucking try bitch" I say through pain, letting out a humourous chuckle

"When I am done with you you won't have a mouth to speak"

"If you fucking kill my child I will fucking kill you" I yell my words coming out as venom

"Darling consider the bastard in your stomach dead" he says throwing me over his shoulder

Bruh I still can't believe what happened to George Floyd. May his soul rest in peace.

Bruh I'm black and take it from me they treat us like shit, I hate people who are racist.

💪🏿💪🏿BLACK LIVES MATTER