002

"Aren't you tired?" Maria asked as the Polibio family was gathered around their table for breakfast

The Brit shook her head softly as she took a sip of the orange juice. "No, it's the jet lag. Ask me again in 5 hours and you'll find me sleeping"

All the way through breakfast Mattias hand was located on Islas thigh, he simply couldn't keep his hands off of her.

"So when are we hanging out with the others?" Isla asked as she stood applying some light mascara. Mattia came walking in the bathroom too, snaking his arms around her waist.

"I don't know with you, but I am hanging with them later" He lightly laid his head on her shoulder as he admired their reflection in the mirror.

"Where?"

"Here" he's lips made slight contact with the skin of Islas neck as he spoke, making goosebumps appear.
"You should hide or something"

"Watch me jump Kairi"

*・゚: *・゚:*・゚: *・゚:*・゚: *・゚:

Alejandro, Amina, Erin and Kairi had just arrived through the window and were now spread all across the room.

"Bruhhhh I'm bored" Kairi complained as he flopped onto Mattia.

"Get the fuck off of me you Olaf ass"

"Mean" Kairi stuck his middle up in the air when footsteps were heard on the stairs.
Isla announced her presence with a "I'm homeeeee" making all of her friends gasp.

Shock came upon all of their faces but nonetheless Amina and Erin jumped up and pulled their best friend into a hug. The trio stood like that for a long time until Kairi interrupted.

"Why are you here?" Kairi asked as he himself threw his arms around the Brit.

"Bruh, I live here" she joked.

All eyes suddenly turned to Mattia, waiting for an explanation, but he stayed silent, watching the whole situation with a grin.

"Wait hold on" Alejandro exclaimed. "Does that mean you're going back to school with us?" Hope came upon his face amongst a huge smile.

Isla nodded while wearing a humongous smile herself. "I'm graduating with you bitches"

"YESSSS" Erin and Amina screamed, both of them jumping around in happiness.
Their trio would be reunited for a final year.

Isla then proceeded to FaceTime Roshaun and Alvaro, who sadly was in Florida at the time.

"Let's get drunk!!!" Kairi yelled as the group was on their way to their favourite hang out place, the lake.
Alejandros mom had hooked them up with some beers and a bottle of tequila, which soon was downed by the teenagers.

"To senior year" Kairi fumbled with his words as he raised his hand, the can of beer being in his loose grip.

"Senior year" the rest of them fumbled out, each of them very tipsy.

Isla laid her head on Mattias shoulder after taking a sip of her own beer.
"I love you Mattia"

The Italian gave her a small smile before kissing the top of her head. "I love you, Isla"
Mattias head fell back, looking up onto the sky; watching as the last stars disappeared into the dawn.

"Oh my god!" Erin suddenly exclaimed, catching everyone's attention. "We should sing a sooooong" Her words was spoken out drunkenly, but at least Kairi got the idea.
He quickly began singing, his voice echoing out over the surface of the lake.

"COUNTRY ROOOOOOADSSSSS, TAKE ME HOMEEEEE"

"TO THE PLACEEEEE I BELONGGGGGG" Erin chimed in, looking at her friends for them to start singing too.

"Oh my god" Amina shook her head in laughter before her and Alejandro sang too.

"WEST VIRGINIAAAAA"

"MOUNTAIN MAMAAAAAAAAA" It was now Mattia deep voice that was heard, squeezing Islas side softly. She eventually gave in, and joined the others horrible voice.

The sun started to rise as they all sang the last few lines. "COUNTRY ROADSSSS, TAKE ME HOMEEE"

Smiles were plastered to each of the drunk teenagers faces, loud conversations and laughs were shared that night.
Little did they know, that these was the type of moments they would cherish forever.

Mary's thoughts:
Fillerrrr