003

The teenagers spend the rest of their summer holidays living their best Pinterest life's, and soon they would be back at school

It was 5 o'clock when Mattias alarm went off on this early August morning.
Much to his dismay he would have to get up early for Senior Sunrise.

The Italian wasn't really into school events besides homecoming and prom, but Isla had talked him and the rest of the boys to join the ritual.

"Get upppp" the girl hit him with a pillow, making him groan out in annoyance.

Isla once again proceeded to hit him with the pillow, but this time Mattia was quite quicker than her.
He pulled her down so she landed right on top of him.

"Good morning" he spoke out lowly, his voice all raspy and sleepy. His hands quickly found their way to Islas butt, giving it a harsh squeeze. "How I've missed doing that"

"You have to get up" Isla said, slightly more serious in her tone. She gave the boy a quick peck on the lips before trying to get up, in vain though. Mattia tightened his grip around his girlfriend, making it impossible for her to even move.

"Or we could just stay here and fuck until we have to go to school at 8?" A smirk were plastered to his face, which made Isla roll her eyes at the cocky boy.

"As much as I love that idea, it's senior sunrise" She finally got up and pulled the lazy Mattia with her. "And we WONT miss it"

Mattia unwillingly got dressed and soon the two, now seniors, were on their way to PVHS.
Déjà vu hit Isla as they rolled into the already packed parking lot, never in a million years did she think she would step foot here again.

The teenagers quickly spotted their friends, and soon they were located on the bleachers amongst the rest of Passaic Valley High Schools seniors.

"This is too early" Kairi complained as he laid his head on Mattias lap. "Don't wake me up, thanks"
Alejandro, too, didn't look too happy about being awake this early but nonetheless didn't complain about it.

Mattias hand found its way to Islas, giving it a light squeeze. The friend group watched as the sun rose and only a couple hours later they were located in different classrooms: senior year had officially begun.

Everywhere Isla would go people looked at her in surprise: just like herself, no one would have thought she could stay another year.
Many of hugs, small convos and "welcome backs" later Isla stepped out of the locker room; ready for soccer tryouts.

"What time are you done?" Mattia stood against a locker when the girl stepped into the hallway.
He quickly took her hand as the two started walking towards the pitch.

"I think at seven" a smile spread across Islas face as she saw the turf in front of her. Her turf. "Are you waiting here?"

"Ofcourse" Mattia quickly spun the girl around, snaking his arms around the girl. "I love seeing my baby in action"

Islas smile grew even wider at the cheesy boy. She leaned in, connecting their lips in a quick kiss before walking towards the coach.

She, too, was surprised to see Isla, but mostly happy that their best player was back for another year.
The two stood small talking as more and more girls came for the try outs.

"ISLAAAAA" A scream was heard across the field. The Brit turned her head quickly and soon saw her best soccer buddy, Olivia, running towards her.

"OLIVIAAAAA" Isla started running towards her teammate too and soon they collided in a hug, ending up on the ground.

"I heard the rumours, but I didn't believe it" Olivia exclaimed as she helped Isla getting up.

"Well... here I am" the girls hugged each other yet again. "The most dangerous duo in Jersey is backkkk"

"Alright girls listen up!" Coach yelled out, cutting of the twos conversation.

*・゚: *・゚:*・゚: *・゚:*・゚: *・゚:

Tryouts went by quickly, and Isla of course made the team. She was even pronounced captain of PVHS Girls Varsity team.
Most of her teammates were familiar faces, while a few freshmen had gotten on the team too.
All in all, the team looked promising and Isla couldn't wait to get the season started again.

The girl walked proudly towards her boyfriend in the stands, wearing the captains armband.

"Congrats babyyyyy" Mattia pulled her into his embrace, being proud of the girl himself. He quickly pushed her away again, a not too happy expression on his face. "You stink"

The girl smacked his arm with a laugh. "Fuck you. Drive me home"

"Will do, m'lady"

The lovers drove home in a comfortable silences as they always would.
Everything was perfect at that moment in Islas life: Mattias hand on her thigh, the sunset, another year at PVHS. Actually, it didn't seem like things could ever get worse.

But little did Isla Armstrong know that senior year would be far from perfect.

Marys thoughts:Do y'all have any guesses on the plot??Btw I put a pic of Olivia in the characters chapter, if any of you would like to see her?

Marys thoughts:
Do y'all have any guesses on the plot??
Btw I put a pic of Olivia in the characters chapter, if any of you would like to see her?