006

"I told my mom" the Italian stated dryly as Isla came walking down the stairs

She had her shirt off and pearls of sweat were running down her skin.

"I'm glad"
She walked straight to the bathroom, not looking at the boy once.

"Yo are we good?" Mattia asked as he followed her, stopping at the door frame.
Isla was letting her hair down when the two locked eyes through the mirror.

"I don't know Mattia. Are we?"

The boy let out a deep sigh, rolling his eyes.
"Don't be like that"

"Okay so I'm just gonna pretend like everything is fine?" The girl finally turned around, facing him. "I'm sorry to break it to you, 'cause it's not"

"Look baby, I promise you it won't ruin anything, okay?" He started walking towards her grabbing her chin softly. "I'm sorry okay? I'll stop"
His hands slowly ran down on each side of her skin, stopping at her shoulders.

"Oh my god" the boy whispered out, as his fingertips ran alongside the purple bruises. "I'm so so sorry"
Tears started forming in his eyes at the sight of the bruised skin, that he had caused.

"It's alright" Islas voice were low, almost a whisper too.

"No" Mattia took in a deep breath, realising what he had done to her. "This is not okay Isla. I physically hurt you, look at your skin for fuck sak-"

"Just shut up and kiss me, would you?"

The boy hesitated for a bit but soon enough let out a cocky "Say less"
Mattia leaned in slowly, as his lips made contact with hers. They moved in sync while Islas hands found their way to his fluffy hair, like they always would when the two made out.

The Italian softly bit her lower lip, asking for entrance; soon enough the pairs tongues were fighting for dominance.

Heavy breaths escaped both of them as Mattia picked up the girl; her legs around his hips. He harshly pushed her against the wall, a moan escaping her lips.

He gently removed the hair covering Islas neck before his lips made contact with her skin.
He found her sweet spot like he so often would; licking and biting, getting satisfied moans in return.
Sure enough, there would be a few hickeys tomorrow.

"We about to have some bomb makeup sex" Mattia groaned out as he carried the girl to their bed.
She couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"What's with you and your makeup sex?" She grinned out as she watched the boy undress himself.

"I'm just" his lips made contact with her collarbones, kissing them softly. "Saying that make up sex" his lips now travelled to her breasts, his tongue circling around her nipple. "Is the best kind of sex"

"You're too mu-" the girl was cut off by a loud moan, as Mattia entered himself.
He started out slowly but after Isla begging just once he proceeded to go faster.

Heavy breathing, panting and even a few screams were heard from the Polibio basement that afternoon, and soon the day turned into night.
The sun had just set, making the shadows appear in the room.

"What are you gonna do after high school?" Isla asked. She was positioned right next to her boyfriend, her head on his shoulder.
She drew small circles on his breast as he played around with some of her hair.

"College maybe?" He sighed. "I don't know"
School had never been Mattias strong side and spending the next four years at some random classroom didn't seem too appealing.
"What about you?"

"If you mean come back for another year, I'm down" the girl joked softly. Isla had no clue of what she wanted to do with her life either, besides spending the rest of it with Mattia Polibio.

"Some times I wish we could just run away" he whispered out. "Find a place somewhere in Europe, where no one knew us, and start a family"
Isla adjusted her head abit, so she could look at her boyfriend while he spoke.
"Maybe somewhere in Italy? We could find an old farm, and completely renovate it. I could learn you and the kids Italian. We would have a girl and boy. Both of them playing soccer ofcourse. Can you imagine that?"

A smile was plastered to the girls face, admiring his thoughts.
"You're cute when you're dreaming" she softly whispered before leaning in, planting a kiss on his lips.

The two teenagers laid talking all night, getting no sleep at all. And even though both of them were tired in the morning, it was all worth it.
"You look like a zombie" Amina stated as Isla came walking towards her best friends.

The trio had met up in the mall because Erin was in the mood for spending money.

"THATS ALEJANDROS GIRLFRIEND" Someone screamed, making all of the three girls turn around. A small group of 5 girls were located not that far away, talking and pointing at the trio.

Isla quickly put on her shades before Amina flipped them off.
"That's was lowkey rude" Erin noted as they started walking towards Victoria's Secret.

"I'm a rude bitch" The Arab quickly found some lingerie, searching around for her size. "This is sexyyy"

"You should buy that" Isla stated, as she herself looked around for some new underwear.
She soon enough found some black lace thongs and matching bras.

"Okay but if Mattia dont rip that shit off of your body, I will"

Isla turned around, her cheeks reddening from the loud comment. "Shhhh" she shushed, making both of her friend burst out in laughter.
"I hate you"

Mary's thoughts:This is such a weird chapter sorry

Mary's thoughts:
This is such a weird chapter sorry