5

~Yara

It was now the next day and I was telling Ryan and Chloe how I agreed to a silly date with dave.

"Why don't you want to go out with him ? Like kids shouldn't be a reason". Ryan said while grabbing some more of my ice cream.

"But Ryan don't nobody wants to deal with baby momma drama". Chloe said while standing up obviously taking this situation more serious then I am.

"But still it's called taking chances".

"A chance to be in baby mama drama I'll pass". Chloe said while on her phone.

I sat there listening to them bicker back and forth while I seen a post on Instagram of Dave east and his daughter.

Official Dave east:

Did everything for her 💋

Comments : Random: zadddyyyyy 💦Random: omg let me be her step mommaMe(OfficialYara): she is so cute 😍

Comments :
Random: zadddyyyyy 💦
Random: omg let me be her step momma
Me(OfficialYara): she is so cute 😍

I got off Instagram, and I thought about it. Maybe I should take this chance and see what he about.

I look up to see them still bickering back and forth about Dave. I really do love my friends because friends that go this hard for you about a boy is everything. I love how they have different opinions and not afraid to show it.

"Guys" I yelled!

They stop their bickering and look at me.

"Okay chloe look  I'm taking Ryan side. I'm going to take that chance with him, you never know what could happen. But if it is baby momma drama I promise to walk away from it and not drown myself in it".

"Well honey, you right. I just don't want you hurt. I'm just going to always give you my opinion if you take it or not. I will always be here though". Chloe gave me a hug with a tear in her eye while saying that. I don't know why she is so emotional.

But I hugged her back, me and Ryan locked eyes and we knew this was weird. But Ryan was the friend that had to ask and I don't blame her for this question.

"Chloe you pregnant"?

Chloe stop hugging me and it seem like she frozed.

————
(sza 20 something)
"How you ain't say you was moving forward

Honesty hurts when you're getting older

I gotta say I'll miss the way you need me

Yeah

Why you ain't say you was getting bored

Why you ain't say I was falling short

How you lead me out so far away

How could it be

20 something

All alone still

Not a thing in my name"

~Chloe

"I um, it's" I stuttered. I don't know how to tell my friends that I had sex with Dave brother  Nas and got pregnant.

I started to cry, I didn't want this baby. I'm too young, but I don't want to abort it either.

I stopped hugging Yara and look at her with tears in my eyes.

"Come on honey let's go sit down".

Ryan and Yara grabbed my hand and led me to the couch.

"When did you take the test"? Ryan said while trying to console me.

"I found out last week. I was going to tell you guys I swear. I just needed a little time to think".

"About what? What's to think about ? Chloe you waited this long to tell us you were pregnant"! Yara got up while looking so defensive.

I can't see why this is defending her.

"She probably was scared Yara. Let her talk".

"Thank you Ryan". I said while standing up.

"Yara look I was trying to debate to tell y'all that y'all was going to be aunties or to tell y'all that I was having an abortion. I wanted to have a clear decision before I said something to y'all".

"We could have help you made that decision. Obviously you don't need us and don't care what we think about it".

My blood started to boil at this point.

"My baby my choice. You have no right to be mad. I get you want to be involve I want you to be involved. But you need to respect when I want to do something on my own. I'm grown Yara".

"Chloe I love you but get out".

Out I repeated.

"Yes out".

"Come on honey I'll walk you out. I'm going to talk to Yara you go home and get some rest okay"?

I started to walk out and before I walk out the house I knock over her lamp.

"Fuck you yara".

————-

~Yara

Me: yo let's reschedule the date.

Dave😍❤️: why? What's wrong ?

Me: I need some time to myself.

Dave😍❤️: let me pull up, we can talk about it.

Me: don't you have your kid with you.

Dave 😍❤️: yeah you cool with that.

Me: sure

————

Who tripping Yara or Chloe?