XL

"Spencer," I said breathlessly, nudging his foot with mine. "We have to get ready. We're gonna be late." I threw the sheet off my torso and stretched out my back, feeling his arms snake around me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious we have to go."

He groaned and tightened his grip. "Fine."

I wriggled free and stood up, tucking my messy hair behind my ears. "I'm gonna shower."

"I could join you?"

I turned to face him. He was laying down, smirking in my direction as he hugged a pillow against his chest. His face was beat red, while his hair stuck out all over the place. "Easy, pretty boy."

"Great, now every time Morgan calls me pretty boy I'm gonna think of you standing there naked." He threw the pillow over his face, gripping it tightly.

I shook my head, ignoring his frustrated groans as I hopped in the shower. I adjusted the water to just the right temperature before sticking my head underneath. I let out a sigh of relief as the hot water scorched my skin. I brought my hand to my neck, giving it a rough rub as I rinsed it under the shower. I figured the heat might help the pain. I gasped at first, but eventually the initial aches subsided causing the rest of my muscles to relax.

I washed my hair and face before grabbing my razor off the edge of the tub and getting to work. I shaved what little leg hair I had left and checked my armpits. The hair there hadn't grown since I last shaved so I left it alone and grabbed some body wash.

"Can I come brush my teeth?" Reid asked.

I peeked out from behind the shower curtain. He was still naked, leaning against the door as he rubbed his eyes. I couldn't help, but glance down at his groin, biting my lip. Quickly though, I looked back up, meeting his gaze. As much as I wanted to have sex again JJ's wedding was definitely more important. "Uh, yup. Go for it."

He nodded and disappeared for a couple of seconds. When he returned he was holding a toiletry bag. He unzipped it and fished out his toothbrush. He grabbed some of my toothpaste and started brushing, staring lazily into the mirror for a while before spitting into the skin and glancing over at me. "What are you looking at?"

"You." I responded.

"I know you think I'm attractive, but right now you need to focus on getting ready." He pointed his toothbrush at me threateningly and narrowed his eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at him and disappeared behind the curtain again. I poured some body wash into my palm and rubbed it all over, breathing in the citrusy smell. I scrubbed the scent of sweat and sex off my body, feeling slightly sad. I really liked the way Reid smelt; kind of like old books and cinnamon.

I stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel from the hanger. I wrapped it around my body tightly before reaching for my hair and ringing it out in the tub. I squeezed the ends, watching as the remainder of the water dripped from my thick curls. "Your turn."

He pulled me in for a quick forehead kiss before brushing past and putting his hand under the water. Almost immediately he retracted it, giving me a surprised look. "That's way too hot."

"No it's not." I scoffed.

"You do realize hot showers are bad for you, right? The heat irritates your skin and can even cause rashes." He adjusted the temperature, waiting a couple of seconds before sticking his hand back in. After deciding the heat was appropriate he hopped it, throwing the curtain over him.

"Heat is also good for muscles though," I responded.

"Yes, but not extreme heat," he retorted.