Liquid Rainbow

"Hey Y/N."

Y/N: "Yes Aqua?"

Aqua: "Why are we going to that thing's place again."

As we walked over to Wiz's shop, Aqua seemed to have an immense headache as she held onto her head, grabbing my shoulder to help her walk.

Y/N: "We need to find medicine for you. You look terrible."

Aqua: "I'm fine! Ow, even my own screaming hurts me..."

Y/N: "You'll be okay in no time, look we're here."

I opened the door and helped her get in the place and sit on a chair. I looked around for Wiz but she didn't seem to be anywhere near.

Y/N: "Wiz?"

Wiz: "O-Over here!"

Wiz was in the other room as I heard faint groaning and moaning, so when I entered I saw her on the floor while a small slimy monster with tentacles was trying to go after her but she tried her best to hold him off.

Y/N: "Oh jeez."

I grabbed my dagger and stabbed him on its head, as weird as it looked like I think that was its head. Wiz was very slimy in some parts which was gross.

Wiz: "T-Thank you for that!"

Y/N: "No problem, you can repay me by helping Aqua."

Wiz: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "She drank some weird bottle of booze, now she feels like she's gonna die. Here, I'll help you walk."

I grabbed one arm and placed it around my neck as I helped a tired Wiz walk to the front of the store, where Aqua looked at her with her threatening eyes and wanted to get rid of her.

Aqua: "Don't let that damned undead come near me!"

Y/N: "She's just trying to help."

Wiz: "Here, y-you give it to her."

Wiz handed me a sort of weird potion thing, which I was hoping would work because grumpy Aqua was not someone I wanted to deal with any longer.

Y/N: "This is going to work, correct?"

Wiz: "Y-Yes, it will."

Y/N: "Alright Aqua, open wide."

Aqua opened her mouth slightly, seemingly blushing which made this situation weird.

Aqua: "Huhhy uh wih ha?!"

Y/N: "Sorry."

I gave a spoon of the medicine to Aqua and as soon as she consumed it, she made a face of disgust probably because it was bitter.

Y/N: " Thank you Wiz."

Wiz: "Thank you Y/N, for saving me."

Y/N: "Oh you know, just another day as an adventurer."

Aqua stared at me and rapidly stood up.

Aqua: "Oh get a room! Come on Y/N let's go."

Aqua held my arm, tugging me and wanting to leave. I decided to do so.

Y/N: "Thank you again!"

Wiz: "See you tomorrow!"

Aqua started pulling me to an alleyway, where she looked at me dead in the eyes.

Y/N: "You look a lot better now."

Aqua: "You like her, don't you?"

Y/N: "I don't know anyone who doesn't, besides you."

Aqua: "But like her as in... love."

Y/N: "Are you getting jealous, goddess?"

She punched my arm once then started walking back on her own.

Y/N: "Where are you going?"

Aqua: "Not telling you!"

Y/N: "You know I'll follow you right?"

Aqua: "Do what you want!"

——————————————————————————

Aqua: "One more!"

"But miss, you've drank a lot today—"

Aqua: "One more!"

Y/N: "It's fine, I'll take care of her. Thank you."

"No problem."

The waitress left a drunk Aqua who was trying to get any drop of alcohol left in her mug, but she couldn't so she smashed it down.

Aqua: "Fffflirting with another girl, are we Y/N?"

Y/N: "You're drunk Aqua, let's go back to the mansion."

Aqua: "No! I'm tired of youuuuuu, leave me alone!"

Y/N: "You don't mean that."

Aqua: "You're right I don't hehe."

She started holding her chest, not looking so good.

Aqua: "Oh I drank too much."

Y/N: "Oh no."

I quickly brought her outside and on the side of the building, she barfed. After a couple of seconds, she stopped, wiping her mouth with her forearm.

Y/N: "Hey are you alright?"

Aqua: "Yeh, I'm fin—"

She started barfing again. The curious thing about it is that it was like a rainbow coming out of her mouth, not sure whether it's because she's a goddess or it's just a form of censoring by the author, but I'm thankful she was throwing up liquid rainbow.

Y/N: "Come on, I'll help you."

Aqua: "I don't need your helllllpp—woahhhh."

I decided to carry her back to the mansion, being careful that she doesn't throw up on me.

Aqua: "Ah you're so kind, Y/N."

Y/N: "I thought you said you didn't need my help."

Aqua: "Weepee! I'm being carried by a strong knight!"

It took me a while due to Aqua thrashing at random times and her spontaneous flirting with me and insulting me simultaneously, but we finally got to the mansion and inside her bedroom where I dropped her off on her bed.

Y/N: "Goodnight Aqua."

Aqua: "I love youuuuu."

Y/N: "You don't mean that."

Aqua: "Oh but I do, my dear Y/N."

She held my arm, not letting me go

Y/N: "Go to sleep."

Aqua: "Not without youuu."

Y/N: "Fine."

I sat next to her and she rested her head on my thighs, holding me close.

Aqua: "You feel nice~"

Y/N: "Goodnight."

——————————————————————————

Author's Note: While I'm preparing the grand finale for the Pokemon Book Saga, you may have this two parter for the Megumin and Aqua book just because it would be good for them to get resurrected and it sort of helps promote the big Konosuba book that I may or may not be writing at the moment, if people want a book like that of course

PS: These two books aren't really with the same "you" and you'll be able to kinda tell, this helps you guys see that these books aren't connected, sort of. You'll see.

PS for the PS: It's fun writing short stories like these!