[Season 3 Finale - Part 1] Too Much

Aqua: "Hey Y/N..."

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Aqua: "Could I..."

Aqua sat next to you on the couch, getting closer and closer, clearly wanting something from you because she was using the sad puppy eyes. Plus, she got ahold of your arm and her godly breasts were pressed up against it, so there was something she really wanted or needed if she had to use her body.

Aqua: "...borrow some money?"

Y/N: "Why? I thought we already paid off all the debt you had. What do you need the money for?"

Aqua: "Oh don't worry about the small details! I just need it."

Aqua pouts, pushing her breasts against you to get what she wanted, but you weren't an easy target.

Y/N: "Not until you tell me what it's for."

Aqua: "I-I'm thirsty... I need booze!"

Y/N: "Need? I'll get you some, come."

Aqua: "Yay."

You grabbed Aqua's hand and brought her outside, and you two walked to town, buying one of the bottles of booze that Aqua wanted but you didn't give it to her.

Aqua: "Could I have it now?"

Y/N: "Not until you tell me why you want it so badly."

Aqua's legs rub against each other and she was looking away from you slightly flustered.

Aqua: "I can't tell you."

Y/N: "Why? You gonna pour some booze in my drink to get me drunk or something?"

Aqua was shocked that you discovered the plan she had been concocting for so long. You've never seen Aqua act like this, so it might have worried you just a bit.

Aqua: "It's not exactly that. What you said yesterday got me thinking-"

Y/N: "I didn't know you could think. Sorry, continue."

Aqua stared at you before speaking up again.

Aqua: "Maybe this is the fastest way to, you know, get those demigod children you mentioned."

You finally understood what Aqua wanted, and although it was a completely stupid plan, you can understand why she was so embarrassed to talk to you about it.

Y/N: "Well if you wanted children, you could have just said so. Let's go home."

Aqua: "Wait, seriously?!"

Y/N: "Hell yeah!"

You cleared your throat.

Y/N: "Sorry, I meant, we should discuss it a bit more just to make sure we're both ready for it."

Aqua: "Right..."

You were more than ready to help the goddess with the whole thing, but even you felt a bit nervous since you hadn't really done it before. You were still the loser virgin from your boring school, but now you had a cute goddess girlfriend so those people that thought you wouldn't be able to even talk to a girl back in your world were all wrong.