Finally reunited... kind of?

*Oikawa looks outside*

"Huh?" Oikawa quickly ran outside.

"IWA-CHAN!!!!!" Oikawa yelled out to him.

"Huh, oh Tooru," Iwa said while looking back at him.

"Why haven't you been answering my text? Are you mad at me or something,"Oikawa said.

"No I-" , Iwa said something but then got caught off by Oikawa.

"THEN?! Why aren't you? You were supposed to come back home yesterday!" Oikawa said a little angrily.

" Look Tooru I'm sorry." Iwa said.

" Sorry? Sorry for what Iwa-Chan?" Oikawa said confusingly.

"I think we should stop seeing each other. Goodbye." Iwa said.

"Wait. Iwa-Chan." Oikawa said trying to stop him.

Out of a trace of thought, Iwa left.

"What-what just happened?" Oikawa said being so shocked.

Iwaizumi's POV:
I'm sorry Tooru. But this is for the best. For the both of us....

A few moments earlier...

Lately I've been feeling a little off. Yesterday when I came back home my mom didn't seem surprised to see me at all. She had a disturbed look on her face.

"Uh, hey Mom." Iwa said.

"What are you doing here Hajime?" Iwa's mom said being a little ticked off by not being informed any sooner.

"Today is supposed to be our first day off of spring break." Iwa said.

"And, how come you haven't told me anything?" Iwa's mom said.

"Sorry, I was a bit too busy with schoolwork." Iwa said, lying through his teeth.

"That's alright," she'd forgiven him but still is annoyed.

Iwa couldn't tell her the main reason why he wasn't able to keep in touch. He was too busy thinking about Oikawa. Freakin Oikawa has been on his mind lately. He was so goddamn in love with him that it came to the point for him to think about dirty thoughts.

Out of nowhere there was a knock on the door.

"Huh? Who could that be?" Iwa wondered while opening the door.

"Oh! Matsukawa, what are you doing here?" He asked surprisingly.

"Well I was thinking if I could talk to you for a sec." Matsukawa said.

"Uh, sure." Iwa said unsurely. Iwa stepped outside and shuts the door.

"So, what's up?" Iwa asked.

"Eh nothing just the use. So, anyways I just bumped into Kunimi a few minutes ago. And well I kind of eavesdropped on who he was talking to. I...uh...well... you see..., he was talking to Oikawa. From the look on his eyes it seems like something was wrong. I think you should go talk to him. I'm not telling you to do it right now but I feel like you should go. I know this is sudden coming from me but you needed to know since you were so close to Oikawa. Anyways, that's all I have to say. See ya." Matsukawa said and left Iwa alone.

"Wait Matsukawa!" Iwa tried to yell out to him and got no answered.

"Ughhhh... this is annoying," he said.

"Well I guess I have no choice now. I have to see him." Iwa goes back inside and grabs his jacket. "Mom, I'm leaving for a sec." Iwa told his mom.

"WHAT! HAJIME!" She got ignored when Iwa shuts the door on her.

I have to see him. I have to see that shittykawa... That was what Iwa was thinking.

While walking, Oikawa saw Iwa Chan and started to run outside to go after him.

" Maybe this was a bad idea." Oikawa thought when running off to him.

"IWA CHAN!" Oikawa yelled out to him.

He could barely look at him and was just giving him small replies.

" Look Tooru I'm sorry." Iwa said.

" Sorry? Sorry for what Iwa-Chan?" Oikawa asked confusingly.

"I think we should stop seeing each other. Goodbye." Iwa said while walking back home in tears.

{Hey guys, I finally made a longer one. I hoped you enjoyed it. Plz comment if you prefer long ones or short ones. Also I'm not 100% sure where I'm going with this story but I will try to make it good enough. I might make this story really short but if you enjoy it a lot just let me know. I want to become a proper writer so that all of you can enjoy. Okay? Thanks guys! :) }