I found my first love!

He didn't feel disgusted by it nor anything... he actually enjoyed it. He never thought for that split second, his world would change forever. Oikawa found love for the first time in his life. That kiss meant everything to him in that 3 seconds with him. Oikawa was always in love with Iwa but didn't know what it was until he kissed him. Now years later he's struggling to find the right words to tell his best friend of how he feels about him.

End of Flashback

A few days passed....

Oikawa was on his bed staring up to his ceiling. After a moment of silence he decided to finally to text him...

Trash🤮💘: Hey, let's catch up on things. Let's meet up at the park. And you can't back out.

Knight🌚: fine!

Oikawa chuckles and rushes out to the door heading to the park. Oikawa was too excited for this but was also really scared. Would he reject me? Would he say yes? What will happen next? Thoughts were running through his head until he stopped and noticed he was already at the park. Now he was super nervous now. He'll finally tell his best friend that he likes him.

Moments later Iwaizumi finally showed up.

"Hey shittykawa", he said.

Hehe Iwa Chan is still the same as ever. So cute.

"Hey!" Iwa yelled.

For about an hour both Iwa and Oikawa sat on a bench and talked about everything. Except for one tiny thing... Oikawa still hadn't told him yet. Will he ever?

{ Yeee publishing two at the same time!😊 Hope you enjoy it!🙃

Edit: sorry I had to add some things in order for it to make sense. Sorry for some of you that had already read it}