New Memories.

Ok so this might be a little confusing, so the start of this story, i'm 15, but when I start talking about coming to camp, i'm 9. I came to camp pretty early, but I was pretty smart, being a daughter of Chaos. i'll leave you to the story. this is after Blood of Olympus, there wont be very many spoilers but just to be safe... GO READ IT!

    I am Omega French, daughter of Chaos, and this is my story. But when I reach camp I didn't know that. 

I was at home helping my mom cook eggs and pancakes, when we hear a very loud bang at the door. " I'll go get it " I said. So I walk over to the door and open it. But what I saw pretty much wrote my mom's ultimate doom. A huge creaure, with a man like top and bull like bottom, just looked at me with huge brown eyes. From what I knew in mythology, it was a minutaur ( I forgot how to spell it, and i'm in the middle of math class, and don't have my book, so tada that's how I spell it... lol sorry ) 

" Omega, who's at the door sweetheart " Then I screamed. Mom came rushing in with a huge butcher knife. " Omega, run, go get your necklace from your room and run ".

Then I did what she said and ran. I went to my room first, and I heard a battle in the living room. I went to my bed side table and got my black and navy blue glass necklace. Mom said dad gave it to me when I was born, and before he, left. Stupid ADHD. 

I kept running, and ran into the alley way right beside the school I went to. Mary Jane school for girls. The alley right beside the school is where mom and I where supposed to meet if something happens or I get lost.

I sat there for a few minutes. I had no phone. No way of communication. Pretty much no friends. And currently my mom was fighting a half bull man thing. I just sat up against the school wall and looked at my necklace. It was nothing to flashy. It was glass, in the shape of a spiral. The colors where perfect, a black, clear and navy blue swirl of glass made up the swirl. the chain it was on was a normal silver chain. I usually wear it all the time, but I had just waken up when we where greeted by fluffy dude. Sorry I have ADHD, and I get off topic very easily.

I was scared, it has been at least 20 minutes, and my mom nor the bull thing has showed up yet. Then I hear a scream. Mom comes running into the alley, with bull dude in toe. " MOM, ARE YOU HURT " I asked worried out of my mind. " Just get behind me, and hold on a second, while I deal with this man bull " She said, as the bull man slashed at her chest. " MOM! " I yelled as she fell against the wall of the school. Then I got angry, " You do not, I MEAN NOT! TOUCH. MY. MOM! " then something weird happened. I turned a swirl of green, black and navy blue. I was lifted off my feel. Something grew out of my back and then I was set back on my feet.

When I opened my eyes ( which I closed when I got pulled up by the unknown thingy ) the monster was gone, but my mom was still on the ground, and was hurt. " Mom, everything's going to be all right " I said rushing over to her, not paying attention to the feathery ( is that even a word? Well I just made it up... IT'S A WORD OKAY! ) things attached to my back. " Omega, use your necklace to find help, I love you, Love you, very much, love " Her last words brought tears to my blue and black eyes. " Mom, please, don't go, please " I just sat ther beside her. " I love you " 

Did anyone else cry. I know I almost did writing this. Although I have not written any Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus stuff yet here it is...

I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER OWN ANYTHING PERCY JACKSON HEROES OF OLYMPUS STUFF... I ONLY OWN THE CHARACTERS OMEGA FRENCH, AND HER MOM WHICH I HAVE NO NAME FOR. VANESSA? ALRIGHT. ANYWAY YOU GET IT... IT'S OWNED BY RICK RIORDAN... THANKS

Peace

OMEGA!!!