Getting Ready!

" The Big House was amazing! And it's so... Big " I said, looking at Leo, " So um, I know you just got here, and your still taking it all in, but " Leo rubbed the back of his head looking away " To get your mind off things, will you go out with me " I took his hand, And he looked at me " Yes Leo, but, first, do you know how stupid that sounded " He laughed at hugged me, " Thank you, How about we go to the beach, I can cook my mexican taco's and we can sit on the beach, " He smiled and looked at the others coming We both turned to them, Leo grinning like a madman, "  Tonight at 7:45, we can skip dinner " then he did the least expected thing, and kissed me on the cheek.

When the others got to where I was standing, Leo left to go to bunker 9. " Soooo, you and Leo huh? " Piper said, looking at me winking, I blushed. " Yea, he asked me out, he really is cute, and nice, it's tonight, but because I heard the Stolls like to prank, I won't say when " I said looking at the red headed twins Leo told me about in the Big House. " Don't worry, your first date with Leo won't fail, " Annabeth said looking at Percy " After all, you are going to be my sister after Percy and I graduate ". I smiled and the boy named Will said " I'm hungry, plus it's ime for dinner, let's go "

*************Still the same time skip you know and love!***************

It was lunch, and Percy and I sat alone. A, what are they called again... OH RIGHT, Nymph brought over a cup and a plate. But it was missing one thing. the actual food and drink part. Percy laughed " you have to think of the food and drink you want and it will appear " he closed his eyes, and when he opened them, a slice of cheese pizza appeared on his plate and a cup of blue coke came into his cup. He looked at me and nodded, I smiled and closed my eyes, then I thought ' chicken teryaki over white rice, and sweet tea. ' I opened one eye and looked at the plate, then I opened both eyes. There on my plate and in my cup sat exactally what I asked for. " Come on sis, every day we throw some food into the fire for the gods " we walked over the the fire in the center of the hall, and I threw in the biggest slice of chicken into the fire, " to the gods and goddesses, thank you, for everything " I wispered and walked back over to the Poseidon table.

After we ate, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, and I went to my cabin. " We have to get her ready for her date, see ya soon " Piper said, pushing me out my cabin along with Annabeth and Hazel.

 " WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR AND PATERN " Piper yelled from the closet in the Aphrodite cabin, " UHHHH, SEA BLUE AND WHITE CHEVRON " she shuffled around in the closet a little while, and came out with a bathing suit, the exact same patern, but one thing was wrong " Piper, that's a bikini, I am a little self concious about my body " She rolled her eyes at me and said " So is Annabeth and Hazel, but once they tried one of these of " she pointed at the suit " They never swam in anything else " I huffed, stood up, and walked to the bathroom with the bathing suit in hand.

10 minutes later, I came out the bathroom, with the suit on. " OMG, What do you have to be self concious about " Annabeth said, " You look perfect, it's about time to, wear these " Piper said, handing me a pair of white sun glasses, and white flip flops. "Don't forget to tell us how it goes, we will be in your cabin " Hazel, who I almost forgot was there, said. Piper and the girls escorted me out of the cabin, and saw the boys standing there. Percy, Jason, Will, The Stolls, Frank, Nico, and finally Leo. I walked ahead of the other girls, and winked at Leo, pushing my glasses up into my hair. " Man Leo, your lucky " Will said. The other boys had their mouths open " Boys, close your mouths, most of you already have girlfriends, " I looked at Leo, " Plus, you'll catch fly's "

I laced my arm into Leo's and we walked off the the beach, and I know the guys were still looking at me.  " Give it up boys, i'm Leo's " I yelled and Leo laughed, swinging me into his arms bridal style, and ran off toward the beach.

 After all that, my story deletes, and I am mad. But here it is, and now i'm happy! So if you didn't know, I desided to try to fly * sarcasm * down my steps in my house, and sprained my ankle. The doctor said I had to stay on crutched for a week. Well that was a week ago, and now I'M BACK BAYBEEEEEE. Sry, over reaction. This is a pretty short chapter, but I do have an excuse! As always...

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR HEROES OF OLYMPUS, I ONLY OWN OMEGA FRENCH, AND HER MOM ( WHO HAS NO NAME, EVERYTHING ELSE IS RICK RIORDAN'S! THANK YOU!!!

Bahbye, OMEGA!