031 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙣'𝙨

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑 :

" MOOOOOOOOOM JIMIN ATE MY RAMEN BOWL- YoU fACkING BiTcH- " I screamed in the kitchen at the top of my lungs scaring the crap out of Julie.

" Jeez, Y/n, you're so loud in the morning... "

Before i could say anything Jimin ran inside the kitchen looking angry (but cute).

" Who you calling 'fACkING BiTcH' ??? When are you going to learn how to respect your elders huh ?! " Jimin said throwing a banana at me, but luckily I dodged it.

" Please, don't throw food at each other. " Julie said.

" What do you want me to call you 'Oppa' ??? I will N E V E R call anyone that do you hear me, i'm the boss in this house, mwHAHhahhHHAHHAHGHEHGHQJB- " i nearly chocked when i saw my mother standing at the kitchen's door glaring at me with a Vogue magazine in hand.

I laughed nervously, knowing that I've stepped beyond the limits.

Then within a split of a second she took off her Chancla like a ninja and threw it at me at the speed of light and sound, and this time I couldn't dodge it.

That day I ate breakfast with a red mark in the middle of my face.

But that mark quickly faded away.

I had photoshoot later in the day so I had the morning free.

I called Song and told him to contact the Tiequan's to arrange a meeting with them today, because as Jackson said last week, they'll have to be in Korean grounds by now.

Sitting in the living room with my laptop in my lap, I typed and completed and gone through our trade records, the money that have to be given back or payed and future trades with other gangs.

My phone then rang, I picked it up and checked the caller's I.D.

Jackson was requesting to face time with me, I rose a brow, 

he never facetimed me before, whatever-

Upon picking up I saw his face, he was wearing a cap (again) and a mask.

I smiled and waved my hand at the camera, " Hi, jacks. "

He chuckled and waved his hand back, " Hello. "

" How are you ? " he asked.

Before I could answer and loud bang was heard at the other line of the call, Jackson jumped and looked up.

" KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUL PUT THAT FUCKING TABLE DOWN FOR GODS SAKE- "

" I WILL BE CALLING YOUR MOTHER FOR THIS BEHAVIOUR- "

" STRAY KIDS WOOOOOO- "

" GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS THEY LOVE ME- "

" YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL- "

Jackson was looking traumatised, he looked towards the camera again taking the mask off, giving an apologetic smile.

" I'm sorry, it's- you know. "

I giggled and nodded, " I know, no worries, they're REALLY LOUD. "

Jackson chuckled again and then his expression turned serious.

" I will be meeting them today. " I said quickly knowing why was the reason of his call in the the first place.

He nodded, " About that, sorry I can't come with you, I've got practice til 9. "