033 : 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑 :

The boys (GOT7) were again at Y/n's house.

But this time for dinner and to properly meet Y/n's Aunt Jessicah.

( A/N : i know Jessi's real name is Jessicah and that the aunt is called jessicah too, so please dont be confused, ill make sure to put 'aunt' for the aunty and jessi for our queen. It's just that this similarity will play a important role in the story. )

Even Jay and Jessi were there along with Song and BK.

And a special guest bragged in, last minute.

Which is Christian Yu.

After some introduction, the boys knew who he was and what relation he had with the Park family.

He was munching on a big piece of meat happily, while everyone talked.

Y/n was sitting next to her mother and Jimin, who sat next Taehyung along with BK, Song, Jay & Jessi and even Julie and then the aunt and the rest of the boys.

" For how long have you been working with Y/n ? " Jackson asked sipping his wine.

" I don't know- 3 years ?? " he answered.

" You guys seem close. " Jackson remarked.

Everybody witnessed their bickering and comfortable skinship earlier in the day and how they would talk to each other.

" Yep, we besthoes. " Christian answered.

" Language, dear lord... " Mrs. Park mumbled.

" First impression on Y/n ? " Bambam pipped in.

" Hey, Why are you using me as a conversation subject ? " Y/n snapped.

Christian swallowed and looked at Y/n, like to remember his first impression on her,

" Oh yeah, the first time we met was at a club, it was dope hehe- " he laughed.

" Anndd, i thought she looked pretty cute, then after knowing her i thought she was hot. " he continued.

" EvErYBoDy I'm about to spill some tea, listen. I asked her out, to join me and join our powers together but she rejected me boohoo- but that was way back then, turned out I was just confused with my sexuality. " Christian laughed.

" and now ? "

" I'm still confused. " he answered eating his salad.

Everybody laughed and kept on talking when Julie came back again with a huge smile on her face.

" Y/n. " she said.

" Yes ? " Y/n answered.

" I have a surprise for you. " Julie said catching everybody's attention.

" Surprise ? " Y/n repeated again, confused.

Julie nodded.

" You can come out now. " Julie shouted.

And the a person came into the living room grinning.

Y/n let out a scream and immediately ran to the person jumping into its arms.

" I missed you so much, why didn't you tell me you were coming back  ??? Look at you- all grown up, I'm so happy- " Y/n rambled kissing the boy's face.