041 : 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡

3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑 :

" Y/n Park... Why must you be such a trouble maker ???! " JYP asked massaging his temples in stress.

The GOT7 members were seated down in the meeting room in silence.

JYP was sitting at the head of the table rubbing his face in a stressful manner.

Song chuckled and turned his attention to the globe at the corner of the room, spinning it.

Y/n and Jay were seated next to each other, Jay had his arms around her protectively, cuddling her.

And she was almost on his lap, actually- she was on his lap.

Jay was pulling her closer to himself by the waist  using his arm, as the other was playing with the strands of her hair.

She was looking down, pouting playing with Jay's tattooed hand and his rings.

Her cheek had a big plaster on it, covering the cuts she got when she got punched.

Her lip had a small red cut, a part from this she was fine.

" Such a trouble maker, just like your dad... " JYP sighed.

" It's not my fault Aghases can recognise him when he's wearing a fast mask, a cap a jacket with shades... " Y/n mumbled.

Everyone was called for a meeting with JYP, because right after the fight in the mall, the public and media knew about it.

Pictures, even videos got leaked of the fight.

But luckily no one knows that it was Y/n, Taehyung and Jackson who had fought that day, well almost...

Some fans watched the video and found that the man fighting looked like Jackson and now it was trending on social media.

The police had to tell the public and media, that everyone who was involved in the fight was arrested.

Well, that's obviously a lie, the trio are free along with Y/n's men.

" Just look at this ! " JYP handed her his laptop.

She pulled the laptop closer to her to be able to see properly.

As soon her eyes landed on the screen, she started laughing alone, leaning her head back on Jay's shoulder.

" What are you laughing at ? " Jay asked.

She pointed at the screen, still laughing.

He leaned forward and had a look at the screen, letting out a chuckle.

" They made memes out of it. " Y/n said laughing.

" Jackson when someone says that Mark is ugly. " Jay read out loud.

The video was a short clip, of Jackson grabbing a man by the collar and spinning him, sending the man flying.

Y/n laughed so hard as the video replayed.

Jay scrolled down, " When someone messes with Aghases. "

And the short clip was Jackson flipping a table, sending it flying.

Y/n was in tears, laughing so hard her face was flushed pink.

The members couldn't hold it anymore and burst into laughter.

JYP watched them laugh in disbelief.

" It's not that baaad, you know... " she said wiping her tears with her sleeves.