Thoughts

My brain aches at the thought of my poor baby being used as a cum dump by a fucking angel, I stared at her as she spoke. My heart raced as her lips moved while she spoke.

"Y/n, I love you. Please remember that I love you," I smiled she reached her hand across the table resting it on mine.

"I know you love me, I love you too!" She smiled brightly,
"Keith, I don't trust him." I stared her dead in the eyes,
"Neither do I." She let go of my hand sipping her drink,
"Thank god," I smiled and brought her hand to my mouth kissing her knuckles,
"Don't worry, he is not even cute," she smirked and winked,
"That's my girl!" I saw our food coming out,
"So! Anyway!" She clapped her hands together,
"Wedding!" She smiled leaning into the table as the waiter carefully set out food down.

"Oh?" I grabbed my fork,
"Yes! I was thinking, in a clearing, somewhere? I don't really wanna do something indoors..." she continued to talk about the wedding I just smiled and nodded the whole time, I was on a daze staring into her eyes. God, she's so pretty, I can't get over her gorgeous colors, the was the glimmer danced in her eyes as she lit up about something, the glimmer was like a passion flame.

Breaking my daze, I felt her foot touch my ankle, anchoring me back to the conversation, and the world to be honest.
"Y/n?" I sat up straight, feeling her warm skin against me,
"Are you listening to me?" She looked a little disappointed,
"Yes! Of course!" I gave a reassuring smile,
Her foot slide to my shin,
"What did I say?" She crossed her arms, she looked incredibly upset, I but my lip racking my brain.
"Wedding stuff..." I stuttered,
"No. Anti I didn't say any of that." She sat back and I felt her skin leave mine, I noticed she slipped her shoe back on.

"I'm sorry...if it helps I was not listening 'cause I was dazed in your eyes," I smiled my brows worried she sighed, her stare broke my heart.
She didn't respond she just stared at me a slight frown, she was silent with the face of disapproval.
"Ah! Stop looking at me like that!" I whined,
"Anti what I just told you was really important to me." She huffed, her voice was low and deep.
"I'm really sorry Y/n..." I felt nearly depressed I hated when I hurt her,
"I'm okay. But please, listen to me this time..."
"Of course!" I smiled but her next words cut me like a knife.
"Keith grabbed me. Sexually."
I stared in disbelief,
"Y/n." I calmly stood up leaving a couple of hundred dollars on the table.
"Anti...?" She looked terrified.
"I'm going to lose my shit in like three seconds can we please go somewhere private." I shot her an angry glance, She quickly stood and reached for my hand, I pulled away knowing I'd break her hand.

We both walked out at a quick pace, I was fuming I said nothing and nor did she as we got in the cab.

I watched her shift uncomfortably, all the way to the set, we saw barely any cars it was around the time of closing.

The moment my foot stepped in the grass, I saw him. He smiled when he saw Y/n.

He started walking

Closer
Closer
Closer

Until she met us,
"Did you grab my fiancé sexually?!" I snaked my arm around Y/n.
"Why of course not! I would never!" He put his hand to his heart and shot Y/n a dirty glare. I gripped her tighter, she wiggled a little notifying me that I was to tight.

"You Irish bastard," I muttered,
"Oh my, that is strong lan-" I cut him off with a rough punch to the throat.
"ANT- ANDREW!" Y/n shoved me back from him,
"The little lassie protected me!" He laughed coughing afterward trying to catch his breath.
"I'm gonna make your life a living hell." I pointed to him.

"Antisepticeye." Y/n growled under her breath.
"Y/n L/n." I mocked her,
She crossed her arms, then Keith stood behind her, I watched his eyes drop to her ass.