2- 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺

❝𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦?𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦❞

𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦❞

— 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙛𝙩. 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙙

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

"Yo!" Kyo says as he starts stretching his muscles. "Are you ready for a beating rat boy? Let's do this!"

As Chika starts contemplating on whether to stop them or not, Yuki, who's leaning against the windowsill, smirks as he turns around and sees the boy that he has beaten numerous times.

"Honestly. Why don't you just accept it already?" He asks. "You're too weak to take me."

"Well, too bad for you. I'm not the same fighter as I was before!" Kyo yells as he pulls his hand into a fist.

He's about to go over and punch Yuki, but Tohru steps forward.

"Wait!" She exclaims to the unfamiliar boy in front of her as she makes her way over to him to break up the fight. "I'm sure that we can settle this without-!"

But, she falters when she slips on a piece of wood.

Yuki and Chika widen their eyes in alarm when Tohru wraps her arms around Kyo's torso in response to slipping forward. The orange-haired boy lets out a panicked yell and seconds later, orange smoke engulfs the room and Chika gulps nervously.

"We're screwed." She thinks.

"Hey, Chika, Yuki? Was that Kyo's voice I heard?" Shigure says as he appears at the doorway, upon hearing the racket from downstairs. But, he stops when he sees what has happened.

"I- I'm so sorry! Are you okay!?" Tohru says as the smoke clears.

She expects to see Kyo beside her, but her face goes completely blank when she finds that she is now holding an orange cat, who is narrowing his eyes at her. Yuki sighs, knowing that they can't get themselves out of this predicament.

"Stupid jerk..." He groans as he facepalms.

"He- He was a boy... and now he's... a cat...?" Tohru utters out, confused.