5- 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨

❝𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩...

𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵
𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘦
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪'𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦❞

— 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙩. 𝙟𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙮𝙣𝙣𝙚

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

After meeting Kagura and becoming inspired by her way of seeing the good in people, Tohru set herself a goal to try and understand Yuki, Kyo and Chika a little more.

As a result, she made a trip to the school library to take out three books to learn more about their interests that she is aware of so far. One being about gardening, the second about martial art techniques, and the third, technology.

However, the excitement was abruptly taken away from Tohru when she received a call from her grandfather, informing her that the interior renovations at his house were done. She came to the realisation that she became too comfortable living at the Sohma house.

Soon, the school week goes by, and it's now the day before Tohru is scheduled to move back into her grandfather's house. As the sun sets and the brunette starts reminding the Sohmas of some things that they should keep in mind while she's gone, Shigure is the only one who is really listening, since Yuki, Kyo and Chika are lost in their thoughts.

"There's some leftover salted fish in the fridge. It'll go bad if you leave it for too long." Tohru says, before mentioning that the soy sauce is running low. "You'll probably want to get some more soon. Oh! And garbage day changed recently."

After going through what she can remember at the top of her head, she reaches into her pocket.

"Here's my grandfather's address." Tohru says as she places a folded note on the table. "I'll leave it here, just in case."

Chika glances towards Yuki, and she notices the lost look in his eyes as he stares intently at the piece of paper. Ever since Tohru told them the news earlier in the week, she knew that him, Kyo and Shigure enjoyed the brunette's presence, just as much as she did.

"I guess tomorrow's the big day. You've done so much for us. Thank you." Shigure thanks her, grateful for what she has done.

Tohru shakes her head.