One

Marinette was overwhelmed all the fashion magazines spread across her coffee table. Some magazines opened, some closed, and others stacked upon each other. Hoping that one would inspire her to create her perfect wedding dress. She had asked Gabriel if he would design one for her but he declined. He didn't approve of Marinette and Luka's engagement let alone a marriage. Gabriel had information that could ruin their relationship but a ten almost eleven-year-old was hindering his plans.

Marinette sighed. She returned as Ladybug, she was planning a wedding, her job, being a mom, being a fiance all this was starting to exhausting her. Not mention she was currently feeling nauseous. Balancing her personal and superhero was a lot harder now then ten years ago.

Marinette texted Luka to let him choose the wedding venue. He chose the first place they met. Romantic but not ideal for the amount of people that could possibly attend. Perhaps they should only invite family and a few close friends?

Marinette also wanted to fix the relationship between Adrien and Gabriel since Adrien had been crashing at Alya and Nino's for the past two weeks. He refused to attend photo shoots, modeling gigs, and cut his father out of his life. Marinette knew Gabriel was difficult and wasn't the best father to Adrien. He somehow was both over protective and neglective of his only child.

The doorbell ran and before Marinette could react Emma ran out of her room dressed in her signature denim overalls. She leaped over the couch in excitement.

"Food!" Emma exclaimed hoping that it was Uber eats that her mother had ordered. She opened the door. "Father do you possess sustainace?"

Emma had been taught better vocabulary by Gabriel. He wanted her to sound mature or at least speak as a 4th grader should. This was incase she was interviewed. Emma interned started only speaking in 'big people words' when it convenienced her. Gabriel then put a treat system into effect. If she spoke in complete sentences she would get expensive cheeses.

"I wish I did." Adrien tired to peek over her head to see if Marinette was home but the couch was not visible from the doorway. "Is your mom home?"

"Why?" Emma glared at him. She was suspicious of people that didn't bring her food even know she knew him. Family and friends knew to being food or else the house gremlin will not accept entrance. However Adrien forgot the entry fee or more like he couldn't afford the entry fee. Not anymore.

"Because I got something important to discuss with her and if you let me in I could make you some pancakes."

"You suck at cooking."

"I'm not that bad."

"Hoceky pucks are not edible." Emma added referring to the first time Adrien was left in charge of all the kids. He burnt his first five attempts at pancakes. The smoke alarm went off so many times that he took it off the ceiling and popped the batteries out. The batteries rolled underneath the refrigerator. The apartment was smokey, there was a spatula melted to the stove top, and the pan was unrepairably burnt. At the end of the day the kids ended up with ice cream. Which Alya and Nino specifically told Adrien not to feed them or they'd be up all night.

Alya and Nino was appreciative that they could save money on daycare but they preferred their children to all be alive when they came home. Needless to say Emma was now responsible for heating up pre-made meals so Adrien doesn't accidentally start a fire again. Which saying something since Emma's whole personality screamed fire hazard. Kurt since he was the second oldest of the kids was responsible for Remi since Adrien lacked the knowledge on how to potty train a two year old.

"I guess I'll have to tell ChatNoir you aren't his biggest fan."

Emma eyes narrowed. "You wouldn't dare." She knew that ChatNoir was Adrien but was she 100% sure? Just because she saw Plagg and Adrien together and Adrien wears a ring with the ChatNoir insignia on it doesn't mean it's evidence could just mean its a coincidence.