Chapter 13

GISELLE

"Abi, I don't think this is a good idea." Domenico yelled over the loud music of the club.

I laughed at him.

"Loosen up Domenico! Try to enjoy come on!" I answered him yelling over the music myself.

"If Achi knows about this he will murder me first and then will murder you after!" He yelled, his face a sporting a worried expression.

I rolled my eyes.

"Then we'll go clubbing in the afterlife together!" I said, the room spinning around as I continue to move around.

I might have a little too much to drink.

"This is crazy! I'm calling Achi right now!" he threatened pulling out his phone from his pocket.

I shrugged "You said your middle name is Crazy!" I laughed at him before I started dancing around the dance floor with other people.

This is fun!

From the far corner I saw Domenico talking to someone on his phone, he ran his fingers through his hair looking stressed as he kept an eye on me.

I accidently bumped into someone while I clumsy tried to jump around.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized looking the man in the eye.

He's handsome!

"It's okay! Are you alright?" he asked me and I smiled.

"You're hot!" I commented checking him out.

He looked confused "What? I didn't here you!" he yelled over the music and I repeated myself walking closer to him.

"I said, you're hot!" I yelled and he smiled at me, a very enchanting smile I might add.

"You're not too bad yourself, you have a man with you?" he asked now starting to dance with me as he placed his hands on my hips.

I swayed with him resting both of my hands on his neck as I answered.

"Nope!"

He nodded once. "Good! Whats you're name?" he asked and I thought for a minute.

"Amanda!" I replied remembering the slut's name.

He smiled once again.

"Well Amanda, it's nice to meet you, my names Caleb!" he introduced himself and I shook his hand.

"Hey! Say you wanna get out of here and go somewhere less crowded? We can have fun!" he suggested and the mention of fun got me grinning from ear to ear.

"Sure!"

Caleb pulled me in a corner before he pinned me to the wall grinding against me.

"You smell good baby." he sniffed my hair before he started kissing my neck.

"I use marshmallow scent!" I answered happily.

"Yeah? I like marshmallows." he said now nipping on my neck and I threw my head back giving him more access.

"So you like me?" I asked making him chuckle before diving his mouth into mine.