Ch :- 1 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ?

"Thank you so much Mr. Jeon for letting me stay here ." Tae says with a big smile . "Anything for you . Your like my son"

Few days ago - in the hospital
"Mr. Jeon , please take care of my son . I'm giving u all my property papers and I trust u the most." Mr. Kim says in pain . "Anything for u . Don't worry I will take full responsibility of Tae" Mr. Jeon says with his eyes filled with tears .

"So Ur Kim Taehyung ?" Jungkook says with a smirk . "And u are ?" Tae asks . "I'm Jeon Jungkook or Ur sugar daddy" Jungkook says looking into Tae' eyes with a flirty voice . "What ?" Tae says with a disgusted expression .

"Chill chill, we are like brothers now . We've to stay in the same mansion so ....." Jung says to calm Tae down .Tae is still disgusted by him . Jungkook brains start running through wild imaginations .

"Virgin ?" Jung asks . "Whatttt ?" Tae was shocked . "Have u ever had sex ?" Jungkook asks .

"Non of your business" Tae says with a 'done face' and starts moving towards the door . Now Tae was on jungkook nerves .

Jungkook pushes Tae towards the wall - his back touching the wall - he wraps his hands around Tae's waist such that their crotches collide . Tae trys pushing Jungkook away so that he could make his way to run , but Jungkook caught him and pushed him back to wall , he put hand behind tae's head so tht his head doesn't hit wall. Before tae could even say anything jungkook crashed his lips on tae's lips . He could feel the softness of tae's lips .

Jungkook starts licking on tae's lips for the entrance to his mouth ( but didn't allow him ) . Jungkook bites on tae's lower lip to which tae gives out a soft moan . Jungkook found it to be the right movement and pushes his tounge inside tae mouth . His lips sliding to feel all the places . Thier tounges were brushing against eachother .

Jungkook pushes Tae on the bed and hovers over him . Starts kissing tae from his jawline to his neck to find tae's sensitive part . And when gets the point , he started sucking hard on it . Tae's tears were rolling down to his cheeks . Tae started to make soft moans , which made jungkook turn on . He slowly unbuttons Tae's shirt . His hands running for the opponents nipples . He started playing with it when it was quite hard enough he starts sucking on his nipples . Tae loves Jungkook' strong intense look and melts but he hesitates to have sex with Jungkook as it was the first time they met .

"What the fuck you doin' ?" Tae screams on jungkook with an angry face and his tears rolling down ."Nothing ! I'm just welcoming you ." Jungkook says with a smirk on his lips and bit of understoodness on his face .

"Discusting Bitch" Tae says and pushes jungkook aside .He gets out of the bed and runs out of the room.

Jungkook gives an evil smile and says " Ima so thirsty for him . Suck me baby boy .. .. KIM TAEHYUNGI "

 KIM TAEHYUNGI "