ch: 10 *Who's the best rider ?*

Hey peeps ....  So this is gonna be the last chapter ... Enjoy it .

"Ahhhhhhhh finally ." Jungkook threw himself on the bed . "I'm so damn tired but it was the best flight experience I ever had . It's'cause of you Tae ." Jungkook says closing his eyes .

"Me too" Tae chuckles .

"Come let's go touch the tower and feel the breeze Kookie ." Tae says being excited to the fullest .

"I wanna cum, touch and feel you Tae . Come here, lets take some rest ."

"Noooooo, look at that it's so beautiful , let's go out there . Those flowers looks gorgeous too ."

"There's nothing more beautiful or gorgeous than you baby

"There's nothing more beautiful or gorgeous than you baby ." Jungkook says his eyes not willing to open .

Tae started sharing the plan with Jungkook  but he turned back he realised that his Hubby heard nothing and was fast asleep .

"Kookiieeeee, stop being a bitch ."

Jungkook showed no reaction .

Tae hovered over Jungkook, and starts grinding . He then unbuttons Jungkook' shirt and bites his nipples .

"Ahhhhhhh what are you doing Tae ? Let me sleep ."

"I'm gonna do something that will surely make you get up from the bed ." Tae says and pulls a chair, while Jungkook' one eye followed him .

Tae sits his legs wide open and starts stripping . She slowly unbuttons his shirt . And then pulls down his pants as slow slow as he can .

"I fucking wanna go there and strip him right away but I also wanna see what he does

"I fucking wanna go there and strip him right away but I also wanna see what he does ." Jungkook thinks to himself .

Tae then throws the pants on Jungkook' face . And Jungkook doesn't take it off his face .

"Ahhhhh-hhh ahhhhhhh-hh"

Jungkook hears Tae and throws the pants away and looks at Tae fingering himself .