Ch :- 5 PROVING LOVE

Whatever" Mr. Jeon say and leaves . Tae was stunned and without saying anything just ran out half naked .....

Next morning ~
"HEY ! Would you mind coming with me to the garden ?" Tae asks trying not to blush . "Yeah sure , but--" Before Jungkook completes his sentence Tae runs away .

_He's so damn cute . I wanna fuck him all the time . How does he manage to get me a boner everytime ._ Jungkook thinks to himself .

"Let's go ." Jungkook opens the door to his Lamborghini . They drive to the park without saying a word . "We're here ." Jungkook says and Tae gets down . They walk towards the seating area and suddenly a lady walks into them .

_This is the same lady who was trying to seduce Jungkook ._ "Hi Jungkook ! How are you ? I missed you a lot ." The lady says by tracing her index finger on Jungkook' tricep .

"This is IU and this is Tae . I mean Taehyung ." Jungkook introduces them to each other .

_Stay away from Jungkook you bitch_ Tae murmures .

-- They sit together in silence .

"So Jungkook , I didn't know you bring work related people to the couple's park , where we are supposed to be sitting together ." IU says .

_I'm not work related , i'm jerk related . So better get the fuck out of here_ Tae almost says it loud . Jungkook rubs Tae' thigh and says "Sorry you have mistaken , he's my boyfriend ." "WHATT ! Your gay ? What about all the moments we had ?" IU says in frustration . "Your tea ma'am" the waiter of the park cafeteria says .

"We never had any moment . I barely know you ." Jungkook says . "Yeah ! Also talking about moments , Jungkook and I have sex everyday , everytime , every second . You may better the fuck out of here ." Tae says with a sassy tone that Jungkook has never seen .

"Shut up you gay slut ." IU says . "Whatever ! You ain't gonna get him ever . Stop wasting our time ." Tae says rubbing Jungkook' inner thigh . IU gets annoyed and takes the cup of tea and splashes it on Tae' chest . "Bitch" Tae says and walks toward the washroom . IU was now happy that she would get some time with Jungkook but he follows Tae after a few moments .

Jungkook walks into the washroom looking at Tae shirtless , his chest had turned into a reddish pink colour . Jungkook walks toward Tae and suddenly picks him up and makes him sit in the slab . He takes a little bit of water and rubs it on his chest . A morn escapes Tae' mouth as be felt Jungkook' soft palm on himself .

"I'm sorry you hurt because of me" Jungkook tells in a soft voice not letting his tears flow . "Huh... Stop Jungkook it was not your fault ." Tae comforts him .

Jungkook lifts head contacting his eyes with Tae' both kept glaring into each others eyes . Tae suddenly leans and places his lips on Jungkook . Jungkook taking no time responds to it . They shared a sweet kiss which later turned to harsh , fighting for the dominance . Jungkook slowly starts playing with Tae' pinkish nipples, making sure that he doesn't touch the burns ,  rubbing against eachothers crotch ,  those soft moans let out by Tae could be felt in Jungkook' mouth .

"Ahhhh.. Kookie we are in public restroom .. please stop teasing me .... Ahh. " Tae breaks the kiss and manges to tell it. Jungkook knew that his baby slut was hard " I don't care , I just wanna make love with you Tae , I'm not gonna allow anyone else to come in between us " Jungkook says .

 Jungkook knew that his baby slut was hard " I don't care , I just wanna make love with you Tae , I'm not gonna allow anyone else to come in between us " Jungkook says

They get inside a bathroom . Jungkook places Tae on the closed toilet seat and starts unbuckling Tae and himself . Before Jungkook could make a move , Tae says "I wanna do it this time ." Tae speaks up asking  Jungkook for permission , Jungkook gave a nod . Tae put Jungkook' member in his mouth and startes bobbling . Tae' moans on Jungkook's dick sent shiver to his spine . Within no time jungkook came into Tae mouth . Tae being a good slut he gulps it .

Tae puts his legs on Jungkook' shoulder . "Daddy pls fuck me" . Jungkook wasting no time enters his baby and starts thrusting into him . The thirst get harder and harder just like the thrust . The washroom was filled with moans and skin slapping against eachother .

"It's public washroom , stop fucking around here" someone told in a harsh voice .Jungkook immediately closes Tae' mouth so that his moans don't go out , but continued thrusting . He could feel Tae' moans on his palm . "I'm gonna cum ... Ahhh.. can't told it in anymore " jungkook says and he comes into Tae .

Cracking sound -- The commod collapses
Both Tae and Jungkook fall down pretty much naked . Tae gives out a loud moan  arching his back and came all over Jungkook' thigh . They giggled in pain and pleasure and stand up . Jungkook covers Tae with this already unzipped jacket and walk out .

"Ahhhh .. my back " Tae says as he got a catch . "Awww poor boy dodn't think you were so weak .. are your legs still shivering ?" Jungkook says with a naughty yet gigglesh tone teasing Tae . "Shut up Jungkook ." Tae hits jungkook and starts blushing . Jungkook lifts Tae in a bridal way and says "Why don't you come inside the gym and check me out shirtless rather than standing out, where literally I can see you threw the mirror ." Tae smiles awkwardly as he didn't Jungkook knew about that as they make their way towards the car .

" Tae smiles awkwardly as he didn't Jungkook knew about that as they make their way towards the car