Part 26

[A/N: Party time!]

It was finally Saturday night, and everyone was finished with their shifts. A couple of the boys had closed up the beach, and we were all meeting at Bucket List for a night together. I knew that we would probably end up going back to my house to hang out; it was basically an unsaid part of our night now whenever we went out as a group.

I had just gotten back to Bondi from training, and I had just enough time to get ready to go out. I decided on jeans, a black crop top, and a cardigan, and I joined Reidy, Troy, and Harrison downstairs to head toward Bucket List.

 I decided on jeans, a black crop top, and a cardigan, and I joined Reidy, Troy, and Harrison downstairs to head toward Bucket List

I held Troy's hand as we walked along the cliffs near North Bondi, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "You look nice tonight, Charlie," he said shyly, and I smiled lightly. "Thanks, Troy... I guess I just don't really dress up that much."

The team all knew Troy and I were together, and they teased us occasionally, but we didn't mind. As we walked into the restaurant, I heard a few cheers from some of the boys, with Whippet and Chappo approaching us. I playfully hit them and laughed, and Troy remarked, "I think you boys owe the champion some drinks?"

Whippet smirked and said, "She only said we owe her drinks, she never said what kind..." He turned to me and asked, "Are you off for Sunday?" I replied skeptically, "Yeah..." Chappo laughed, and continued, "Yep, we're getting ya smashed tonight, Charlie."

Before I could even argue, I saw none other than Deano walking up to us, with a shot in hand. My mouth was gaping open as the boys laughed, and I said, "Dean, they've got you on their side?!" He laughed and said, "Drink up, Charlie!"

I took the shot, and my face scrunched up in disgust at the taste of tequila. Some of the boys laughed, and Bisho joked, "Did you not drink during Uni in Queensland, Charlie? I thought the Gold Coast was the life of the party?" I laughed and replied, "Oh, the Goldies can outdrink you all without a problem," referring to the Gold Coast locals. They could thank Surfer's Paradise for that.

Jesse replied, "Well, it looks like you're the only one who's lived on the Gold Coast here, so you're gonna have to represent them well." I laughed with some of the boys, and as I walked over to say hi to Hoppo, Azza Graham, Box, and Terry, Harries walked next to me and handed me a Tooheys. He said, "Might want this between the hard liquor those boys are gonna give you... They're trying to pick the next shot for you now." I laughed and thanked Harries for the beer, and he said, "Good thing you've got Gonz to take you home... He might need to carry you."

I sat down with the bosses, and Hoppo was sipping on a beer, as were Azza and Box. Terry had a gin and tonic, and they greeted me happily. "They're gonna get you smashed, hey?" Box asked, and I replied, "They're gonna try. Once we start playing some games, I don't know if they'll be able to keep up."

Hoppo smirked and asked, "Quite the party animal at Uni, were we?" I shyly nodded, and some of the boys laughed as I replied, "Yeah, the Thompson siblings were quite the life of the party at Bond." Hoppo's face turned serious, and he asked, "Have you talked to Liam? We're gonna start training for the Rottnest Channel swim soon - it would be great if he came." I shook my head, and I saw Terry and Azza head to the bar to get more drinks, leaving me alone with Box and Hop.