unexpected incident

After a few minutes I found myself in front of my home. I was surprised that how the hell could I get here this fast without taking any break.
" oh oh what's wrong with me!, my face is all blushed, I had never saw him before!! my body is overreacting with out my permission."

Then I took my phone out and saw the time, it was like stagnant it was still where it was.

I head in to my house to check stealthy half heartdly what if my parents saw me they would think I skipped school. Both mom and dad were still there but thankfully they were tussled each other.

It was so easy to guess why they were tussled about cause always daddy's approach was that he believes by waiting. " waiting can solve anything cause days would bring solutions for everything". He says like that always.

Never mom believes that she believes by " never waiting for something miracle to came solves anything, we have to do what we can to bring solutions now."

So, I have no idea what they were talking about now but I know that they are always blind when they were tussling. They wouldn't notice anything coming in or out of the house. they are busy now :)

So I was so happy and headed upstair to my room stealthy. I spent all the day inside my room. Nobody noticed that until the end.

There was a text. when I checked my phone it was from Maroon he is my friend which lives around our neighbor. He was the first one that I ever got close when we moved to our current house.

He was quite tall, handsome but his lips are a little bigger 🙈 and his hair is always styled he cared a lot for his fashion.

We used to call each other sweetly because of our closeness but it meat nothing just pure friendship.

I remember Hailey once said " Emma I swear this boy is not normal his way of looking and talking are quite different not as your thinking. Wake up!"

" Hailey wooo my jealously friend! is that even a thing that makes you jealous?" I laughed out loud and ruin her long tidy hair.

She grabbed my hand irritatedly and " yoooou  marrow head!" She shouted.

Cursing eachother was one of our hobby so it's just too normal for us to curse eachother freely.

I thought that she was jealous
" OK okay girl don't be jealous I won't replace you by anyone you are my precious gift!"
because she is always jealous whenever anybody come close to me.

But today my friend's hunch was right as she said before.

It was around 7:30pm I was in my room, doing one of my crazy meaningless things  it was raining showery I wanna go out to supermarket but for my laziness I pretext the rain and lay on my galoot bed.

I got a text " hey sweet I'm on my way to home, on the 6th street, where are you? I am about to get home."

Yes now I get a person to go with.         " wait wait wait for me I'm heading out" I texted him back, then I get out of my room with my cute umbrella and key of the yard. And get out stealthily nobody would hear.

On the six street under the lamppost he was standing with an umbrella. I come close to him and look at him with a smile we both hold an umbrella.

He folded his umbrella and stepped under mine and then hugged me for a while.

"Let's go together I wanna go to  somewhere."I said on the middle of the hug.

"Sure I am happy to go wherever with you even if it's hell!"

"Stop messing around you wanna die!"  I shouted on him and then we smiled.

We came back and stood on the first place we meet for a goodbye. There were only the two of us on that street it was like there were a lock down, not even a cat was around. It was silent and only the street lamp was light up.

We are still under the same umbrella his umbrella was folded and he held mine for us and he made me hold his folded one.

" okay we're here thank you for everything babe I am heading first."
I said and hugged him.

"Okay then."he replied and hugged me back. He still held the umbrella and suddenly the light went off. He kissed my cheek I smiled and reached to his ears.

"Bye" I whispered into his ears then
when I tried to go he hold me tight and didn't let me go.

I felt something touched my lips, it was so soft his hands were around my waist. Suddenly some light alit on us from behind. That was the moment I realized that I was closed my eyes, and it was a kiss.

I stanched it immediately and bent down my head.

The light was from a car and it passed by our side and it darkened over again. I took my umbrella automatically and hand back his. Without seeing his face I speed along straight to home without turning back.

I was so shocked even my hands were shaking with the umbrella. He saw me off standing where he was with out saying a single word.

" Emma I wanna tell you something I can't be just friend with gorgeous girl,
Just I can't, I .. I ..... I mean.."
I heard his voice behind.