universe telling me something

He is going after me while I was downstairs from the school library it's late now no one is in school except me.

I was late cause I was studying and soaked through it even without realizing that everyone just left.

Even now I am leaving cause the librarian yelled at me to get out cause it's gonna close up.

So, I hare downstairs and as soon as I stepped on the land some hand pulled me to under the staircase to the inclined plane looking part which makes an angles.

It was prompt. When I looked up, it was Zayn. A very innocent smiles on his face. With a staring hazzal eyes into my eyes.

"W-h-a-t a-r-e......" I was trying to speak or ask him what he was doing but I can't.

Instead he start talking and I can hear him clearly.

"Starring girl, what's your name? I really wanna know you! Know you more and more!" He smirked.

He Comes one step closer, now I hit the wall by my back. That  moment was filled with silence and staring on each other.

What am I thinking of? I don't know. He looks down for my lips while biting his.

I can't think out of his lips too yes! the one that I saw the first time while sucking a juice, that pink and soft one.

"Wake up, I swear I'm not gonna call you up again if you keep being like this...!"..."how long are you planning to stay on there like that..?" I heard my mom whimpering in my room shuttling here and there.

She is my alarm everyday.

So I wake up and situp on the bedside with my bare foot landed on the mat.
My mom went off of my room.

"Oh my God, so here I'm dreaming of him. what!? Am i dreaming of him?," I blub.

What idiot am I to dream about him. The one I met once in my life time and now on the second who ignored me.

So that's why I can't speak out because it was on my dream. Only my lips were moving but no words came out from it I realized that now.

**** ***

I meet Hailey on the school door.

"Hail I dreamt about something."

"What?" She asked with a high tone of voice.

" oh why do you yell. Slow your voice!" I hesitate.

" OK okay what? go ahead I am curious" she is crazy .

" it's in school after 8:00, I was going out of library and , after I hared downstairs ....... " I told her the full dream.

"What ! Oh are you serious?" She shouted with a surprised look on her face .

"I don't know but, you know what once I had searched the meaning of my dreams on google coz I was curious. and while I was looking i get the meaning of dream there like it defined dream as 'dream is a language of the universe. So when universe is telling you some thing it's on your dream .' " Hailey said with out taking any break at the middle.

She didn't even know who the guy was and I didn't told her that  I met him before.

Maybe she may know him because he is anew transferred student he is known and his name is called everywhere most frequently.
I told her his name but she didn't notice that.

"Oh Emm ! Finally my urbane girl is dreaming about love! That's your portion girl!" She shouted like crazy.

I was really embarrassed for being beside her and wish that nobody is looking.

** **

"OMG! Universe can tell us some secrets through our dream😊 ,

He is really ignoring her what's going on, what is she gonna do?,
Thank u guys for reading