Chapter 1

"Anastasia, can you hurry the hell up? The bell is going to ring soon." An impatient voice rang out.

"Jesus, she is so stupid. Can you fucking just do it? Bloody hell!" An aggressive voice hollered.

It hollered towards me, its target was me. Always me.

Why me?

A leg came down and connected with my jaw, with a large 'puck' sound. I halted my actions. Every single living being at that very moment turned dead silent as tension hung in the air. Sweat dribbled down my forehead as it drenched my back, fear instilled in me.

The leg belonged to an evil woman, that woman tortured me, day and night. Relentlessly.

Those wicked faces looking down at me, stepping on me as if I was worth nothing but dirt. Their sly smirks, evil glinted eyes with their unpleasant behaviour made them a villains every single way possible.

It was terrible. If they set their eyes on you, you become their target, all the way until your very being has their last breath, they will continue hurting you.

And their target was me.

"What? Too scared to speak? No worries bitch, I'll help you." The cold voice brought an alarming amount of adrenaline through my body, my heart started pulsing.

My body flinched, hands trembling as I try to lift myself up from the ground, away from the trash surrounding me and away from them.

But all to no avail. My limbs were too weak, I was getting faint. My breath heaved up and down as a chill hand snaked it's way around my neck. The fingernails dug itself into my skin as blood trickled down.

Suddenly, the rest of the villains started circling around me, taunting me as my breath weakens at each passing moment. I could barely see their excited expressions through my half closed eyes.

Was I going to die here? Really?.. Fuck...fuck...fuck..no.

"Kck...Cuh!.." I choked, my hands ripping off the hand strangling me. It took me 3 tried as I abruptly stood up, stumbling abit before regaining my balance. I breathed in harshly as my back leaned against the wall for support. Dealing with these four girls is going to be hell of a ride.

"Haha! I see, our toy is getting a bit feisty huh? I'll show you what's real feisty." The girl who was previously squatting while choking me spat.

The four girls, including the squatting one all stood into a uniform line as they slowly circled in on me, enveloping me in their shadow. All of a sudden, flashes and vivid images of a certain someone rushed into my head. It made me feel a certain way, something strange piled up in me until I couldn't endure it anymore.

"...Stop. PLEASE STOP FOR FUCK SAKES." In the heat of the moment, I screamed at them. Screaming until my hoarse went sore. Screaming until the birds flew away. Screaming as they muffle my mouth and screaming..until someone came.

"STOP." A deep voice commanded. The girls look around before discovering the teachers. The male teacher who was buff strides towards them as veins from his neck popped out while the female teachers gasped, standing rooted to the ground.

The girls were fast, very fast. I felt a gust of wind on my face and before I knew it, they were already sprinting for their lives while the male teacher chased after them.

Serves them right, bitches. Go eat shit and die.

The female teachers ran up to me, my body felt weak as I felt myself slump to the ground. The world looked like it was spinning as worries faces crowded me. My senses were getting weaker and weaker.

...
...

"Dear Ana, I'm sorry." a faint voice cried out.

And that was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

_____________________________

_____
.
.
.
_____

I woke up with my door being ajar. It seems like the nurse was unaware of my awaken self as she tucks herself away in the corner, as typing noises ensued.

Why is the door open? The fuck, some kinda ghost sneaked in or some shit?

Wild thoughts ran in my head until the nurse finally looked up to check on me.

"Oh! Anastasia! You are awake it seems," She paused, taking a note pad and pen from her table and walked to my bed.

"So, how are you feeling?" Her eyebrows creased up while looking at me with those doe eyes of hers. It painfully reminded me of myself when the girls ganged up on me.

Was it my fault that I couldn't stand up for myself? What the fuck, this makes me feel like shit.

"Hm?" She broke my train of thought as I looked out the window.

"U-uh. Fine I guess..." I croaked.

"Okay," I heard her scribble down on her notepad as she continued to bombard me with qu