Beginning

*How it started*

Naruto grew up without parents and all the villagers treated him badly. They beat him, call him names, and no one likes him. All of that pressure was too much for Naruto to handle so he just accepted it and stayed alone. He never talked to anyone and he always seemed to be crying. Naruto didn't have any hopes or dreams for the future and had no ties with anyone he just went through life everyday sad and alone. In the academy Naruto didn't do anything special or anything bad. On all test or training they did Naruto always did just enough to pass without drawing attention to himself, he believe if he did people would hate him for it. Eventually the time came for the graduation exams and Naruto was near his breaking point, he just wanted to get it over with.

*At the exams*
It was time for the graduation exams. It was simple enough. Naruto thought. All he had to do was make two clones and he would pass. Most of Naruto's classmates had finished and passed their test before it was Naruto's turn. "Ok demon, do two shadow clones and you pass." Iruka sensei said. Naruto did two shadow clones easily and passed the test. Iruka handed Naruto a head band. "You pass. I'm glad your leaving so I don't have to deal with you monster, I don't know why they would let a monster like you become a ninja." Iruka said as Naruto walked out with his head down. "So I'll be on a team." Naruto said to himself.
Naruto went to sit alone. With nothing to do he got lost in his memory.

- Hokage's office
At the hokage's office they were assigning teams. Kakashi was assigned team 7 Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. Kakashi didn't know anything about the students he was supposed to teach besides that Naruto had a demon inside of him and was despised by everyone in the village. Kakashi not wanting to anger the hokage he had no objections. "You'll be meeting with your teams tomorrow." The third Hokage said before dismissing all the jonin.

*With Naruto*
The sun was beginning to set over the leaf village as Naruto headed towards his apartment with his head hanging low. Naruto walked in the shadows to avoid and villagers on his way home. Once Naruto got home he quickly showered and changed. Naruto sat alone in his apartment with no interest in eating or sleeping. Naruto stared out of his window for quite awhile before he bursted into tears. Naruto didn't like being lonely and hated other people looking down on him,  but their was nothing he could do about it besides cry. No matter how much Naruto cried or how much he asked why, he could never find an answer to his loneliness. Naruto not being able to sleep he cried all night, letting out the emotions he had bottled up inside of him all day. By the time the sun had risen Naruto's eyes were puffy, red, and hurt like hell. Naruto changed into some clothes. Naruto left the apartment without bothering to eat or was his face.Naruto went to the academy for the last time so he could to meet the sensei and teammates he would be working with.

-at the academy
Naruto arrived at the academy on time and took a seat in the back to wait for the teams to be called. Soon after Naruto had arrived the third Hokage arrived and announced the teams. Naruto was listening to the names being called to see who he'll have to work with. The hokage got to the 7th team and called out Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto. Naruto started to worry. Sasuke was one of the people who always finished on top of everyone in the class, and he hated Naruto. A group of girls who liked Sasuke disagreed with Naruto being on a team with Sasuke but the third Hokage ignored them and finished calling teams before leaving. After the third Hokage left everyone had gathered in their teams to wait for their new senseis.  Sakura moved next to Sasuke but Naruto stayed in the back. All the other teams had left but Naruto's team had to wait because their sensei was late. Sakura clung onto Sasuke as they waited for Kakashi to show up. Sasuke muttered something low but Naruto could still understand it. "Demon." Sasuke muttered glaring at Naruto. Naruto ignored the comment from Sasuke as he heard the door open. "Sorry I'm late. Got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said. Kakashi glanced up at his new students. "I'm Kakashi Hatake and I'll be your sensei from now on. I'll meet you guys on the roof in five minutes." Kakashi said then walked away. Sasuke and Sakura headed straight to the roof but Naruto waited a bit to be there in five minutes exactly.
(After five minutes)
"Ok I want to get to know you guys better so tell me some things you like, dislike, hopes and or dreams for the future." Kakashi said. "I'll go first." Sakura started. "My name Is Sakura Haruno. I like Sasuke. I dislike Naruto. And my dream is to be with Sasuke." Sakura finished. Sasuke rolled his eyes before he started. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't necessarily like anything and I dislike a lot of things. My goal is to avenge my clan and kill a certain someone." Sasuke said with an emotionless face. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I don't like anything. I dislike life itself. I don't have dreams or hopes for the future either." Naruto said with a sad look in his eyes as if he were about to cry. Kakashi looked at the young boy and felt his heart break at the sight of him. Eyes red and puffy from crying, bruises from beatings, and his voice almost a whimper. Kakashi felt bad for the young boy. But it was more than just that. He felt the need to protect him and keep him safe. He wanted to hold him close and tell him everything was okay. He wanted Naruto for himself.  Kakashi snapped out of his daydream. "Tommorow at 7 am we'll meet at the training sight. Your first test will be tomorrow don't eat breakfast." Kakashi said before turning to leave. Before Kakashi left he took one more glance at the broken Naruto and left.

*Author's note*
Thank you for reading please check out my other story and give me a follow. I'll be updating this again soon!