words can hurt

Recap*
I decided to silently cry myself to sleep with their words ringing in my ears. "And these are my teammates." I said to myself with their words fresh on my mind before drifting off to an uneasy sleep.

The next morning*
Third person pov*
Naruto woke up feeling anxious. He looked over at the time and saw it was 6:00 a.m. he had an hour to get ready. He got up and  unenthusiastically walked to was his face. Once he got out of the bathroom a rock came flying through his window breaking it. Naruto walked over and bent down to pick it up there was a paper and kuni attached to it. Naruto opened the price of paper and it read-

You think you have it bad?
It's all your fault.
I don't understand,
the only one you think
about is yourself.
So what your parents died.
Ask yourself this, who cares?
You need to snap out of it
because no one cares about you
or your problems.

Naruto's eyes filled with tears as he ripped the note up and slid down on the wall behind him. Naruto curled up into a ball and just cried.

Naruto's pov*
Damn it! I can't take this abuse. What am I doing wrong? I just want to be treated like everyone else. I didn't ask to be different. I'm just a burden to everyone around me. I look at the shattered glass on the floor, my gaze shifts to the rock and the kuni still attached to it and smile. I have the ability to heal my suffering for good, and everyone around me will be happy to. I looked around at the rest of my apartment. It was dirty the floor had blood stains my clothes all over the place and empty ramen cups everywhere. To anyone else this would only look like a mess but to me it's home, and the place where everything ends. My suffering, my pain, my agony, my traumatizing memories, my tear shed, my abuse, me burdening everyone around me, any hope of a future will die in this home with me. I couldn't help myself but smile. My stress won't last very long. My mind made peace with the fact that I was going to die. I thought of Kakashi and decided I should leave him a note. I got up and whipped the tears from my face. I grabbed a piece of paper and left a long meaningful note and placed it in the center of my bed hoping it was obvious enough to see. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a bottle from the sink before walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and took the whole bottle of numbing pills. I could fill the medicine starting to take effect and I wanted to throw up but did my best to keep it down. I grabbed the kuni attached to the rock and started making cuts, each one deeper than the last. I couldn't feel anything and the amount of blood I was losing kinda scared me but it bothered me less and less as I kept going. I lost so much blood that I could barely stay conscious. As I brought the kuni to my throat for the final cut I felt red chakura take over my whole body and I could hear a voice in my head. But it was different from the other ones.
"Don't do it kit."
"Why not?"
"Because Im inside of you."
"Wait your the nine tails? If I die do you die too?"
"No but if you die I'll be put into another host."
"I'm sorry but it's too late. I'm done and you can't convince me otherwise. Believe it."
I felt the cold blade against my neck and with one cut I could feel the warmth of my blood dripping down my body and the fading sound of the voices in my head.

"Kit no-"

As I'm embraced by warmth I could feel everything around me starting to fade. As I loses consciousness I can see a bright light. I walk towards the light and see two people waiting for me. A pretty lady with long red hair and the forth Hokage. "We've been waiting for you Naruto." The red haired lady said with a smile and opened her arms out to me. "We're your parents Naruto." The forth Hokage told me while he ruffled my hair. I was in shock and the only thing I could do was hug them and cry, but they were happy tears. They both hugged back and I finally felt like I belonged. The red haired lady that was my mother pulled away before hitting me on the head. "Nani!? What was that for?!" "I wasn't expecting you so soon ya know!" She said with tears streaming down her face. She grabbed one of my hands and my dad grabbed the other. I looked up at them and smiled as we walked further into the light.

_____________________________________
A/N: holy crap I'm sorry for not updating sooner. This made me cry and I'm the one that wrote it. The next chapter will probably be the last so follow me and check out my other stories thanks❤