Supportive Teammates

Hello friends (๑ↀᆺↀ๑) I have found the right motivation to continue this story so I'll be update more regularly! Thank you for reading this far into the story! I appreciate you all! Shout out to @sanias307 for commenting on all of my updates! You are appreciated! UwU
_____________________________________

Recap*
"T-thank y-you." Naruto managed to say through sobs. "It's ok." Kakashi replied and they stayed in each other's arms for the rest of the night.
(Now to da story! UwU)

It was morning and Kakashi was awoken by the sun beaming in is face. He remembered the events from last night and looked up to find the blonde haired ninja looking out the window in a daze. Kakashi yawned and that brought the blondie out of his daze. "Oh sensei your awake." The blonde haired ninja said as his gaze shifted from the window to the silver haired ninja. They younger boy's eyes shimmered in the gentle rays of the morning sun. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and lack of sleep. His eyes were filled with sadness and yearning for help. They young boy simply closed his eyes and smiled the tears from the previous night now gone leaving nothing but a hollow shell of nothingness. Kakashi stared at the boy in awe. He hadn't seen Naruto smile before so his beautiful wholesome simile hit Kakashi on an emotional level. "Did you get any sleep?" That was all Kakashi managed to say in his state of shock. "No, I couldn't sleep. Don't you have a training session to be at?" Naruto said changing the subject. Kakashi looked slightly shocked at the blonde's question. "I can't leave you here alone." Kakashi replied. "I'm not staying here. I'm going home. If I were to stay they would just try to poison me with medicine again. I heal fast anyway." Naruto said turning to look back out the window. "Again?" Kakashi thought to himself. "Then I'll take you home first. I'm always late anyway." Kakashi laughed slightly trying to lighten up the mood. "Ok." The blonde replied not shifting his gaze from the window. Kakashi sighed before getting up to go talk to a doctor leaving Naruto alone.

Once Kakashi left the room the blonde unbandaged one of his arms running his finger along the cuts. Naruto looked around and saw a small table with his clothes and headband and he quickly changed out of the ugly hospital gown he was wearing. By the time he finished Kakashi walked back into the room with Naruto's discharge papers.

Kakashi pov*

I walked back into the room were Naruto was with his discharge papers in hand. To my surprise he was changed. The doctors didn't care weather Naruto left or not and that upset me but people treat Naruto like that all the time and he may not show it but it gets to him. He's extremely talented and it hurts to watch him go through life doing just enough to pass and try his best not to be noticed. Having one person who cares about him might not be enough but I just have to be that one person and let him know he's loved.

Third person pov*

"The doctor said it's ok for you to leave." Kakashi said walking over to Naruto. "Ok." The blonde haired ninja said looking down to avoid eye contact with the silver haired ninja. Kakashi took the blonde onto his back and left the hospital.

The way to the blonde's apartment was silent. Naruto looked empty and emotionless he wasn't in thought his mind was drawn a blank. Kakashi on the other hand was deep in thought and worry. The entire way was silent and it felt like forever, the silence was broken when they arrived at the door to Naruto's apartment. "We're here." Kakashi said finally breaking the long silence. "Kay." Naruto said in a shaky voice. Kakashi put Naruto down in order to open the door and Naruto just stood silently. As Kakashi opened the door he nearly screamed at the sight of the dry blood on the floor. Flashbacks of the previous day flooded into his mind as he stood frozen.
"Kakashi?" Naruto said slightly tugging at the older male's shirt.
Kakashi snapped back into reality and stepped aside from the door. "Sorry." Was all he told the younger male. Naruto stepped inside and the huge puddle of dried blood didn't even faze him. "You should probably go to training now. I'll clean up then sleep. I'll be at training tomorrow." Naruto said before turning to close the door. "Ok." Was all Kakashi managed to say before Naruto closed the door. Kakashi went around the side of the building before breaking down.

Kakashi pov*

I'm shaking. I'm dizzy and my vision is blurring. I can feel my heart tightening. I don't understand. When I worked in the anbu I killed and saw blood all the time. It never bothered me. But why now? And why didn't it bother him? I need to pull myself together. I got up and went to the nearest store to get some water in order to clear my head before checking the time. It was around 9 and training started at 7. I'm two hours late but that's nothing new, I've been later.

Third person pov*

Kakashi headed towards the training sight and prepared to be asked a million questions.

*time skip*

Kakashi arrived at the training grounds only to be met with an angry Sasuke and Sakura. "What's your excuse this time?" Sasuke said in his usual shitty attitude. "Yeah!" Sakura said trying to impress Sasuke as always. "And why isn't that low life here again? Did he finally decided to quit being a ninja?" Sasuke asked. "Well actually." Kakashi started then Kakashi told them briefly what happened to Naruto leaving out center details. "Wow he's even more of a loser that we thought. Right Sasuke?" Sakura said while laughing. "You shouldn't talk about your teammate like that! Teamwork is the key to becoming a good ninja." Kakashi snapped sounding really defensive. "Teammates? With that no life? I refuse to see him as my equal and I'd be damned if I thought of that monster as my teammate." Sasuke said in an annoyed and pissed tone.

Time skip*

"Monster" That word replayed in Kakashi's mind over and over again as practice came to a close. "Same time tomorrow. I won't be late I promise." Kakashi said in a happy tone even though happy was the last emotion he was feeling. "Sure." Sasuke said as he walked away with Sakura at his side. After watching Sasuke and Sakura walk away Kakashi went home. All he wanted to do was sleep.

Kakashi pov*

As my two students walked away I could finally go home. I don't know what I'm feeling and they're too many thoughts going through my head I just want to sleep it off.

Third person pov*

Sasuke and Sakura started walking in the direction of Naruto's apartment before Sakura stopped and questioned him. "Why are we walking this way?" Sakura asked while holding onto Sasuke's arm. "I'm going to talk to Naruto. I don't know what you're doing, but Naruto needs to be put into his place." Sasuke replied. With Sasuke's reply the pink haired girl stayed quiet.

Time skip*
Sasuke and Sakura arrived at Naruto's door and Sasuke bangs loudly. "It's Sasuke! Open the door!" Sasuke yelled.

Naruto's pov*
I was woken up by the banging on the door and a familiar voice. After I realized that the voice belonged to Sasuke I stayed as quiet as possible. I didn't want to deal with him and I still haven't cleaned up the blood because it reminds me of how unwanted I am. I remember locking the door so I'll be fine as long as he doesn't break it down. After a few minutes of him banging and yelling he finally stopped. Just as I thought he left and I was about to go back to sleep he started talking again. "Listen, I know you're in there. Just because you almost died don't think that we suddenly care about you, you scum. If anything we're sad that you're still alive. Don't ever think that I'll ever see you as an equal or even as a human." Sasuke said in a serious tone. "Yeah, you really are more of loser then I thought. I knew you were desperate but I didn't know you would do drugs. Do us a favor and actually die. If you could even do that." Sakura yelled as she walked away laughing. I've been told these kinds of things all of my life so why does it hurt so much? I decided to silently cry myself to sleep with their words ringing in my ears. "And these are my teammates." I said to myself with their words fresh on my mind before drifting off to an uneasy sleep.

_____________________________________
Thank you for reading an update will be soon! Comment and tell me what you think. Also if you like this you should check out some of my other writing!