Do you wanna get married? #2

"Oh that's bad!" says donna

"Guys stop screaming you aren't deaf you know!" says Y/N coming out of my room.

"Y/N what are you doing wearing hydes shirt?" says eric raising his eyebrows.

"Well I needed to sleep in something, but if it bothers you I can take it off I guess" she said kind of aggressively.

"oh come on man it's fine it's just a shirt." I say quickly so she won't take it off.

"Hyde it's not JUST a shirt its your favorite led zeppelin t shirt!" forman cries.

"Shut it eric he doesn't care because he loves her!" says donna with that classic voice of hers.

"Aww hyde is in love hyde is in love!" says jackie teasing me.

"jackie get bent!" I say crossing my arms.

"you are making such a big deal out of this im going home to change." Y/N says rolling her eyes.

she leaves..

"Guys what is wrong with you?"

"hyde come on man. You never even let US touch it but you let HER WEAR it, I mean you cant tell us that you dont like her!" says forman.

"He let her wear the shirt because he loves her!" Donna's teasing me with that classic voice of hers.

"Hyde how can you get all the hot chicks without trying and I can't I mean look how hot I am nobody can resist this body" says kelso.

"Yeah hyde tell us your tricks!" says fez with that creepy grin on his face.

"Okay I like her happy now? But if you say something I am kicking your asses I say walking to my room.

Y/N walks in dressed in her casual clothes,
she looked so hot it was killing me.

"Bob is going out of town for the weekend?Alright party at Donna's!Okay we're gonna need beer, balloons and girls with low self esteem!" says kelso excited

"guys hang on donna and I already made plans this weekend" says forman

"well then just give us the key man,and don't worry If anything bad happens I know how to make it look like a robbery homicide!" says hyde smiling at them.

"Look eric and I want one weekend alone were we dont have to be so secret about being engaged!"

"You and little forman are engaged wow his growing up!" Y/N says and I smile at her.

"whatever guys no party me and donna have been planning this for ages!" forman cries

Y/N POV

me, jackie and the guys basted in Donna's house starting to move the furniture for the party when she stops us.

"alright party time I brought the slip and slide, let's move the couch!" says kelso screaming.

"okay I'll get the hose!"says fez.

"no we dont need the hose man we'll just use beer!"

"Kelso are you nuts?" says donna frustrated

"right we don't wanna waste the beer, go get the hose man" says kelso not getting the hint.

"No guys we said no party!" says forman even more upset than donna.

"oh come on Forman look man you got to-" says hyde when Eric stops him

"don't care!"

"its party time man!" I say walking out

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"man that was a fail!" I say disappointed

"I know but we can just sit here in the basement and hang out. Who wants a soda?" asks kelso

"Me!" we say all together

"fez come help me!" fez and kelso run up the stairs

Hyde and I are alone I so wanted to tell him how I felt when he started talking...

"Y/N when you were drunk you said a few things and I dont know If you meant what you said"

"what did I say?"

"well you said you liked me Y/N, did you mean it?"

"a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts.." I said smiling

"what do you mea-" he didnt get to finish the sentence when I leaned in and kissed him

and to my suprise he kissed back...

"Steven I do like you" I said

"I like you too.." he said smiling

"Awww I knew it you guys are so cute together!" we hear fez

There they were fez and kelso watching us this whole time sitting on the stairs

"What the hell guys?" he said

"Oh come on man and I thought I had a chance" says kelso and I hit him on the head and so does hyde after me.

"What's with all of the abuse guys geez!"

"Are you an idiot kelso they just said they liked each other and you make that comment!" says fez supporting us.

"Guys this is between us If you say anything I swear to god you're dead!donna and eric are my best friends and I dont know how they are gonna take it If we say we kissed each other" i say

"Okay" the both say and the go upstairs leaving us alone to talk some more.

"So steven was this a one time thing or do you want a relationship?"

" that's cool with me.."

"no no no steven that's not an answer!"

"look I am not really that good at relationship things so you are my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend"

"okay then I see you don't ask!" I say giggling

"I never ask Y/N I just talk.."

"and that's what I like about you"

and we keep on kissing...