Discontinuing the book...

GUYS Netflix cancelled That 70s show.
At first I thought it was just in the USA and the UK but now it is cancelled in my country as well.
Without any warning!
Usually In screenshots i saw it would say something like available until 9/7/2020 but in my country, nothing.
I woke up today to write a chapter and it was nowhere to be found!

I dont know what to do!

I had so many plans for this book, I was so excited about making it a really good book with a satisfying ending and now?

Now I have nothing.

I want to cry because i dont want to discontinue this book, but I have to, i mean i have no material to work with!

This is so sad!

So I guess this is a goodbye?

This is the end of something I started for fun, and now is a very successful book!

I cant believe I got so much love and support, and I love you all from the bottom of my heart!

I can't believe I have to do this,

Discontinuing this book was never something I wanted to do!
I love writing for this book!

Also I'm so sorry for ending this book on a cliffhanger,

I'm such a shitty writer I know.

But guys if i knew that it would get cancelled in my country i would have tried to end the book as fast as I could but I did not know anything until today, when it was already canceled.

Again thank you for all the Love and support.

It means a lot to me that my first book was this successful.

I love you all!

New projects are coming in the future ofc.

I'm still going to be working on my STRANGER THINGS book and I have another book that I want to write in mind.

So yeah this is sad but new things are coming.

I love you all!

Bye!

                                            The end....